70306 276 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Calito23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129793 ft
Argentina

djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae Posted at 5-16 15:33
Ive read and watch several reviews and some compare the Air 2S to the Skydio 2 in particular obtacle avoidance.  My question......can the Air 2S obstable avoidance be improved with firmware updates or would it also require hardware changes?

The Air 2S dont have lateral sensors and cant do the same, but have a best cammera that the Skydio 2 and thius is more important for me. Sorry for my english.
2021-5-18
Use props
Calito23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129793 ft
Argentina

Ram-UK Posted at 5-9 12:05
If anyone thinking of buying Air 2s wait until DJI resolve the issue (Unable to fly 30064)  stopping the drone flying. I am waiting for their response before returning it.

With the new firmeware all is OK
2021-5-18
Use props
djiuser_Ni5c9GZGF1uB
New

Jersey

Hello. I have had mine two weeks and love it; however, today the camera started banking with the movement with the drone and not staying fixed. Have I accidentally changed any settings?
2021-5-18
Use props
MichaelMuni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Ni5c9GZGF1uB Posted at 5-18 12:30
Hello. I have had mine two weeks and love it; however, today the camera started banking with the movement with the drone and not staying fixed. Have I accidentally changed any settings?

thats the FPV mode.
2021-5-18
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Calito23 Posted at 5-18 09:27
With the new firmeware all is OK

Yes, the new firmware resolved the issue.
2021-5-19
Use props
Vulcanaft
lvl.1

United States

hello,
I sold My MA2 and now I'm a happy owner of A2s!
how can I switch drones on my account from MA2 to A2s?
I can't make the procedure of pairing the new drone and RC.
When I turn on the DJI Fly App its shows me looks like my MA2.
Thanks,
Dmitriy
WI  
2021-5-19
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204049 ft
United States

Calito23 Posted at 5-18 09:26
The Air 2S dont have lateral sensors and cant do the same, but have a best cammera that the Skydio 2 and thius is more important for me. Sorry for my english.

thats the dilema im in.  Thanks!
2021-5-20
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Just got one of these after owning a Spark, original Mavic Air, and then taking a break for a while. Loving this drone!
2021-5-20
Use props
djiuser_rk6Ve5qiBD28
New
Flight distance : 56624 ft
Mexico

alguien que tiene el dji air 2s .... tengo muchos problemas, toma mucho tiempo vincular el dron con el control, cuando enlazas el dron tiene mucha perdida de señal incluso cuando esta en tierra sin levantarme, a veces ni enciendo los motores porque ya me desconecté, hice un solo vuelo, por suerte volví solo pero a 10 metros un poco más aparecía "la aeronave está desconectada del mando a distancia". .. alguien que tiene este mismo problema? DJI no sabía cómo ayudarme ... Quería reiniciarlo para ver si había algún problema, pero DJI dice que no se puede hacer, que no tiene esa opción ... no la tiene ' No tiene un botón RESET ni puede estar en ASSISTANT 2 (CONSUMER DRONE SERIES)

2021-5-20
Use props
MichaelMuni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_rk6Ve5qiBD28 Posted at 5-20 19:59
alguien que tiene el dji air 2s .... tengo muchos problemas, toma mucho tiempo vincular el dron con el control, cuando enlazas el dron tiene mucha perdida de señal incluso cuando esta en tierra sin levantarme, a veces ni enciendo los motores porque ya me desconecté, hice un solo vuelo, por suerte volví solo pero a 10 metros un poco más aparecía "la aeronave está desconectada del mando a distancia". .. alguien que tiene este mismo problema? DJI no sabía cómo ayudarme ... Quería reiniciarlo para ver si había algún problema, pero DJI dice que no se puede hacer, que no tiene esa opción ... no la tiene ' No tiene un botón RESET ni puede estar en ASSISTANT 2 (CONSUMER DRONE SERIES)

return it and get a new one.
2021-5-21
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Korea

Great drone. But I already spend a lot of money buying dji fpv....
2021-5-23
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool.
2021-5-24
Use props
fans7c3dace4
New
Flight distance : 97661 ft
United States

Where is the remote ID number on an Air 2S?
2021-5-28
Use props
bernardren07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Does have dolly zoom include?
2021-5-30
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Pl0PbEKGZJ6D Posted at 4-15 08:56
It would be amazing if any of your new drones allowed for vertical videos. For content creators it would be a dream especially with the popularity of portrait of verticals video formats.

You mean Instagram type of vertical?  Yuk!  To each his own, but televisions and most all devices are widescreen.  
2021-5-30
Use props
AHTOH
New

Russia

Interested in DJI Air 2S. This is the first drone, there is no experience of using it.
I wanted to shoot downhill skiing and jumping in winter. If I use FocusTrack (for example, Active Track or POI), will the drone follow the skier going down? I.e. how will the drone move when the altitude changes rapidly, will it go down / up with the object?
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
United States

I huge convenience would be to add audio to the Fly App.  Currently there is no audio recorded for on scene narration or ambient sounds.  I understand past apps recorded audio with the cached low rez cash video on the controller phone.  This would be a wonderful convenience to have.
How do you deal with on scene audio in the absence of Fly App audio?
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae
lvl.2
United States

The manual says 128 GB SD card is the max.  Ive read that the Air 2S will operate with a 256GB SD.  Is this true?
2021-5-31
Use props
5Vadim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627756 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hello  All. My name is Vadim and I am considering pros of D-Log 10-bit video in this drone. Unfortunately, I can`t find any  4K D-Log 10-bit RAW  samples in the internet. I only see 5 K BUT my PC does not play this 10-bit video and I can not understand the reason. Could anyone please upload 4K D-Log 10-bit 30 fps RAW  sample about 1 min to any cloud drive and send me the link Thank you in advance. Vadim
2021-6-2
Use props
djiuser_xJFTwwAfrKMd
New

Pakistan

I with you. I think your given information will help people . You can also check apkstreams.com
Thank you
2021-6-2
Use props
DaanFPV
lvl.1

Netherlands

djiuser_VUE8wAQp7Yae Posted at 5-31 11:37
The manual says 128 GB SD card is the max.  Ive read that the Air 2S will operate with a 256GB SD.  Is this true?

I have used 256GB in mine no problem. Sandisk extreme.
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_nleRJ9Yx2KeF
New
Russia

Добрый день. Где можно скачать руководство пользователя на русском языке для AIR 2S?
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_GFNREib0Qjaf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326325 ft
Belgium

ny300z Posted at 4-15 05:40
DJI just constantly puts out new drones and ignores all the issues with stuff they put out a year ago. After 8 years and 5 drones I am beginning to hate them

I am wondering if someone else has encountered an issue with no response to control sticks occasionally  on a DJI drone, like I did on the latest AIR 2S?
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_GFNREib0Qjaf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326325 ft
Belgium

Gerv55 Posted at 4-15 16:51
Its been renamed to cine mode.

Not quite so. Renamed yes but not a real tripod mode, it is too fast for tripod mode.
2021-6-7
Use props
phildeman
New
United States

I recently purchased the Air 2S a few days ago, but more than 48 hours.  Yesterday, I found out about DJI Care Refresh.
I tried to purchase the Care Refresh package, but DJI will not allow me to purchase it, because it is more than 48 hours.

There is nothing wrong with the Air 2S, it works fine.  Is there any way I can prove to DJI that the drone is fully functional,
so that I can purchase the Care Refresh package?
2021-6-9
Use props
phildeman
New
United States

DaanFPV Posted at 6-3 16:27
I have used 256GB in mine no problem. Sandisk extreme.

I too am using the Sandisc Exreme 256gb, with no issues.
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_ZHuQxgyGHGqB
New

Turkey

I can't see the phone charging option on the app. I have dji air 2s and iphone 12 pro max. used to be, now not
2021-6-10
Use props
Kessler
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I don't get the C rating issue. If the restrictions come into place in 2022, does it mean the Air 2s will be prevented from flying near buildings (150m radius) via geofencing, or are these just rules that the operator should comply with? I live in London and find my small, local park useful for practising techniques. No problem with the Mini. But will I not be able to operate an Air 2S in a built up area like this from 2022? I just cancelled my Air 2s order until this is clarified. Thanks
2021-6-11
Use props
fans0b3683ad
lvl.1

United States

GaryDoug Posted at 4-15 14:18
I wonder if this one uses the same controller and/or battery as the MA2. If so, it might be smart to wait until these appear on eBay as replacements only in maybe a year.

Remote specs are different but battery specs are identical... Sooooo, if you already have the MA2 FlyMore kit, maybe just buy the standard MA2s kit?

Additional Difference: ND Filters (4 vs 3) that are sized for the Air 2s
2021-6-12
Use props
djiuser_El6lPxkduAVb
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Hello, after 3 weeks of crawling on my new drone Mavic Air2S i started to notice that it does not maintain a horizontal position of the camera which worries me more and more! every time in the air I am forced to make manual adjustments to straighten the horizon - is this normal? If so I would like to get back my 1200 euros!
2021-6-13
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_El6lPxkduAVb Posted at 6-13 09:08
Hello, after 3 weeks of crawling on my new drone Mavic Air2S i started to notice that it does not maintain a horizontal position of the camera which worries me more and more! every time in the air I am forced to make manual adjustments to straighten the horizon - is this normal? If so I would like to get back my 1200 euros!

Do you have any photos or video that you captured before you noticed this problem?
2021-6-17
Use props
vitor.damiani
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36657 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

djiuser_rk6Ve5qiBD28 Posted at 5-20 19:59

Hello,

There's one piece of information that you didn't provide that is VITAL: WHICH smartphone are you using with your Air2S?
Check the compatibility list to check if your current phone is compatible. I had the same problem and had to buy another phone...now ALL the problems that you described no longer happen.
Cheers
2021-6-18
Use props
rpguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5738396 ft
United States

Post Deleted

2021-6-19
Use props
djiuser_eCznpEADbXyK
New

United States

What settings are needed to use zoom on either video or photo? Sometimes it works Sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure it's the settings but don't know the correct settings to be able to zoom on the dji air 2 S.
2021-6-22
Use props
summitDrone
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hello, I'm considering to buy the A2S, but have some open questions questions left:

Can one fly without internet connection? I will fly in the mountains where there is no cell network and this passage on page 2 in the A2S manual concerns me a bit: * For increased safety, flight is restricted to a height of 98.4 ft (30m) and range of 164 ft (50m) when not connected or logged into the app during flight….. - does this mean just the local connection to the phone or is it necessary to have internet connection?

Is it possible to record stabilized video without flying, e.g. holding the drone in hand?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_MNSbmXbuv3Wc
lvl.1

Panama

My air 2s always lose signal and return to home at about .7 miles. Even ensuring antenas are pointing towards aircraft and increaseing altitude fail to yield positive results.
I have no lose signal issues with my mavic pro plantium that I have been flying for two years...it's rock solid giving me over 7 miles round trip. So, whats up with my new top of the line dji air 2s?
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_lezdAElQ4Xrr
New

Belgium

Hi everybody,

I've crashed my 2S,and now I want to repair it with the DJI's service.

Do you know if I have to put my batterie into the package to return to the repair center?

Thanks
2021-6-26
Use props
djiuser_MNSbmXbuv3Wc
lvl.1

Panama

My Air 2s has a loss connection issue at about .7 miles. It seems to be unable to surpasss .7 miles w/o losing signal and returning to home. I tried increasing the altitude in hopes of regaining control and drone connection. I have a mavic pro plantium that I have been flying for over two years, and it's rock solid. The signal is strong and it gives me over 7 miles of round trip on same flight course as my state of art Air 2s...what's up w/my new Air 2s?

Knighthawk
2021-6-26
Use props
djiuser_IM6D8oSbSLBy
New
Spain

Megustaria que estuviera todo en español
2021-7-1
Use props
dr6583
lvl.4
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Since the latest firmwares for the A2S and SC make them compatible, would DJI consider a Fly More Combo with the SC instead of the RC?  It would be pricey but I would get it.
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules