DJI Air 2S | All In One
70360 276 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UGFGiGxWN3Jy
New
United Kingdom

Hi can someone help me out with a quick question I just bought a mavic air 2 fly more bundle when I unboxed it today I have 6 propellers in the box but all of them are the same but I was watching a YT video on the setup and I think I should have 2 propellers with sliver rings around them is that right because all 6 of mine are all black I’m confused and want to fly my new drone thanks for any help guys
2021-8-19
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_rMp2nIC8ZSxs Posted at 8-19 05:29
when I purchased my Mavic 2 zoom it came with varius cables to connect to different cell phones.  None of them are long enough to connect to an Ipad or Surface Pro.  Are longer cable available?

Aren't these standard cables you can just buy online of any length??
2021-8-20
Use props
ASTENG88
lvl.1

United States

ro_flyer Posted at 4-15 10:10
Cool... I guess this is one more drone that will not have support for the "Smart Controller"

It does. I have it and the smart controller and it’s fine
2021-8-21
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

djiuser_rMp2nIC8ZSxs Posted at 8-19 05:29
when I purchased my Mavic 2 zoom it came with varius cables to connect to different cell phones.  None of them are long enough to connect to an Ipad or Surface Pro.  Are longer cable available?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089D5MSZ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That one has a lightning connector, but look around and you can find others you may need.  The USB-C end and the other end fit in the controller the same way and with the same style fittings as the OEM cables.  Just wrap the excess around a couple times when not in use and the antenna can still close.

2021-8-21
Use props
TerminalVelocity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6248064 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UGFGiGxWN3Jy Posted at 8-19 13:17
Hi can someone help me out with a quick question I just bought a mavic air 2 fly more bundle when I unboxed it today I have 6 propellers in the box but all of them are the same but I was watching a YT video on the setup and I think I should have 2 propellers with sliver rings around them is that right because all 6 of mine are all black I’m confused and want to fly my new drone thanks for any help guys

Of the three pairs you received in the combo (six blades) three blades should have silver painted rings around the mounting hubs.  If you don't, you need to contact DJI directly for replacements.  I also had this happen several years ago with a replacement set I'd purchased after buying the drone.  They sent a complete replacement set without further question.  Hope this helps.

2021-8-22
Use props
makika
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27257 ft
Denmark

fans2e5ff6a2 Posted at 4-15 10:42
Does the A2S work with the ocusync goggles like the FPV drone?

No, it doesn’t. We were told they worked together, and bought both. Total bs. They don’t like each other.
2021-8-27
Use props
Dizzy_Finks
lvl.1
Canada

Great ! WHERE DID DJI FLY GO ?!?!?!?! WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING WITH THE NEW APP ? WHY AM I SEEING THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM PEOPLE SERIOUSLY MORE ?%$#@OFF THAN ME ?!
2021-8-31
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Dizzy_Finks Posted at 8-31 19:31
Great ! WHERE DID DJI FLY GO ?!?!?!?! WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING WITH THE NEW APP ? WHY AM I SEEING THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM PEOPLE SERIOUSLY MORE ?%$#@OFF THAN ME ?!

2021-9-2
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I am having a flight issue with the Air 2S.  I use the DJI Smart Controller and it appears when I use the Smart Controller (In any flight mode-including sport) that the yaw speed is insanely slow.  And I mean criminally slow.  It is almost un-flyable and I have tried everything including calibrations, etc.  It is really bad.  Does anyone else see this with the smart controller?  With the regular controller it is better but still not fast when compared to other drones.  
2021-9-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-5 15:31
I am having a flight issue with the Air 2S.  I use the DJI Smart Controller and it appears when I use the Smart Controller (In any flight mode-including sport) that the yaw speed is insanely slow.  And I mean criminally slow.  It is almost un-flyable and I have tried everything including calibrations, etc.  It is really bad.  Does anyone else see this with the smart controller?  With the regular controller it is better but still not fast when compared to other drones.

Look under advanced gimbal settings in the Fly app.
2021-9-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-5 16:06
Look under advanced gimbal settings in the Fly app.

Thank you!  Your advice got me fixed. I had posted to the smart controller thread and you were spot on.
2021-9-6
Use props
djiuser_Ut2b6y23mtIt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152116 ft
Ukraine

Why there is no D-log in mastershots? And no 24 fps or 4k60 fps. I don't see any logical or technical reason not to include them.
2021-9-8
Use props
UFDN82
lvl.1

Israel

I have the mini 2 and its way more better than the s2 .... waste of money I say...
2021-9-12
Use props
MadDogDean
lvl.1

Philippines

FPV Goggles???

Hey all, just got the Air 2S a short while back with the Smart Controller - we love it!

I am interested in the FPV model, but is there a suitable way to test FPV with the 2S?
Does anyone have suggestions for FPV goggles that can be plugged into the HDMI output of the Smart Controller to see how we like the option of FPV? If it's good, will get our hands on the FPV, but would love to test a less expensive route to start with.

Cheers
2021-9-13
Use props
djiuser_hOIfoPJoW4cy
lvl.1

Canada

I sent in my DJI air 2s for replacement under DJI Care that i bought and it was delivered on Sept.14 and then on Sept.17 i called DJI to see whats up and i was told they did not receive the package and was told to wait 24 to 48 hours so again i called Sept. 20,21,22,23,24,and been told to wait because DJI did not receive the package or know were it is so i went to the address today and found out that yes that place did receive it on the 14th and notified DJII on Sept16 that they don’t handle the Air 2s so DJI have been giving me lip service over this and today DJI said they found the package today and it needs to be sent out to another place .what is wrong with DJI and treating there customers this way. Dave Allen
2021-9-24
Use props
djiuser_4QwrJFc5peiX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15407 ft
United States

Hello. I bought the Air 2S because it has a maximum takeoff altitude of 4,000m above sea-level. The either day when trying to fly at approx. 3,600m I was presented with a notification in the DJI Fly app when I tried to takeoff. It told me that I was going to be flying at my own risk and that all my warranties for flights above 3000m are void. I had to accept it before I could takeoff. What gives?! I would never had bought this drone that is rated by the manufacturer for takeoffs up to 4,000m if I can't fly it above 3,000m. It's one of the reasons I selected this drone vs a competitor.
2021-9-27
Use props
Evgeny12345
lvl.1

Russia

Hi.
I like Air 2S, it's a good drone.
But there is a lack of some important features.
First is the possibility to lock all controls (include RC sticks) in the active track mode. One of reasons why I bought more expensive Air 2S is that I can shoot myself in action when I'm alone. But I have to lock all controls before I can put RC in the back and go ride.
Second is that FPV googles are not supported. I don't need a freestyle drone. All that I need is just some FPV fun. I don't want to bought one more drone.
Third is not so important, but very useful feature to start engines by one hand (could be assignable on the function button, for example).
It would be great if DJI fulfills these features.
2021-9-28
Use props
AERODYNE
New

Pakistan

hello dear friends, i am having with problems of Air 2S battery,
after charging full , if i use after 2 weeks, the battery is at 60%!, why is the battery depleting?
2021-10-3
Use props
Evgeny12345
lvl.1

Russia

AERODYNE Posted at 10-3 08:47
hello dear friends, i am having with problems of Air 2S battery,
after charging full , if i use after 2 weeks, the battery is at 60%!, why is the battery depleting?

See manual:
"Auto-Discharging Function: To prevent swelling, the battery automatically discharges to 96% of the battery level when it is idle for one day, and automatically discharges to 60% of the battery level when it is idle for five days. It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during
the discharging process."
2021-10-3
Use props
marcel.gramm
New

Austria

Für was gehört der usb—c Buchse am Drohnengehäuse .
2021-10-6
Use props
GilMavA2
New
United States

I'm attempting to register by Mavic Air 2S on the FAA's Drone Zone.  Can anyone help with the following questions?

1)  DOES YOUR DRONE BROADCAST FAA REMOTE ID INFORMATION?*
2)  DEVICE TYPE*  Standard Remote ID or Remote ID Broadcast Module
3)  REMOTE ID SERIAL NUMBER*

For the Remote ID Serial Number, I've tried both the Mavic Air 2 serial number and the remote control number.  I can't get past the first digit on the FAA's Add a Device site without receiving an Invalid Serial Number message.  

Thank you for your help.
2021-10-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dr6583 Posted at 8-12 19:38
Not all content is created for a TV.

Beauty of large monitors and tvs lends itself for great footage. HDR 4K…looks better on large screens in 16:9 portrait orientation is just irritating in my opinion.
2021-10-13
Use props
Chirs0330
New

United States

I have the Air 2 and very frustrated as I bought the Smart Controller Enterprise and it does seem to work with it..
2021-10-13
Use props
Chirs0330
New

United States

Chirs0330 Posted at 10-13 21:55
I have the Air 2 and very frustrated as I bought the Smart Controller Enterprise and it does seem to work with it..

So here I am with a great drone that I can't seem to find a regular priced smart controller for anywhere and an $1,200 + Smart Controller that doesn't even work with the Air 2. This sucks to say the least.
2021-10-13
Use props
djiuser_WWyNVuepjhbk
New
Brazil

Hello Goodnight! Yesterday I opened the Air 2s box I bought. Ok. I charged a battery in the charger, not in the hub, as it was the first charge (according to the manual, it's good that it's like this) and I proceeded with the assembly and the necessary calibrations and updates. But when I went to update the drone itself (I was asking for a firmware update) the error started. I've seen people complaining about it on several gringo sites. By the application, when it reaches 67% and sometimes 95%, it gives an error. Error cod 6001. I've tried everything. Uninstall app, change DJI Fly version, everything! I've already tried it on PC via DJI assistant, anyway. I can't update at all and it goes with the message: Drone blocked, requires update. Thanks!
2021-10-13
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Air2S
2021-11-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

This shot is excellent!  Would love to hear about the set-up required to do this.  I'm going to shamelessly try to do this in my area.
2021-12-10
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

TonyPHX Posted at 2021-12-10 07:30
This shot is excellent!  Would love to hear about the set-up required to do this.  I'm going to shamelessly try to do this in my area.

Hi actually this is auto setup. Nothing special.
2022-2-26
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

2022-2-26
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Sunrise today ..A2S
2022-3-5
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful photos! Where in Canada are these taken at?
2022-3-5
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

You should start your own thread for your pics, instead of necrobumping this unrelated thread.
2022-3-5
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

sduck Posted at 3-5 11:02
You should start your own thread for your pics, instead of necrobumping this unrelated thread.

Lol nobody left in this thread. I don’t think it’s offending everyone.
2022-3-5
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

RobZilla Posted at 3-5 08:05
Beautiful photos! Where in Canada are these taken at?

I’m travelling o lot. From Vancouver to to the Yukon and all around.
2022-3-5
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

-Lucifer- Posted at 3-5 15:35
Lol nobody left in this thread. I don’t think it’s offending everyone.

Perhaps you're new to forums, but it's considered bad form to hijack a thread with a different topic. And starting a new thread is super easy, give it a try!
2022-3-5
Use props
Vinceviny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312119 ft
France

Hello,

I buy a Ipad mini 4 for my AIR2S but i have this notice all the time even after uploaded the MAJ.
"cpu overloaded performance limited"...
I think i need to change my ipad because of his old generation.
Does anyone have a Ipad Air with the AIR2S? It's working ?
Which tablets do you use ?
IOS ou Android?

Thank you
2022-4-16
Use props
ewaffi
New

Papua New Guinea

This drone needs a Fly More Kit as soon as possible. Some of us bought it before the Fly More Combo hit the shelves
2022-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules