Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Tuxtard Posted at 4-20 06:19
It's a misunderstanding. I thought that you've discovered some hidden parameter and that you've changed it. Sorry.

You don't have to be sorry. You might be on to something.
There might be a way to change things in the camera module.
I've seen possibilty to change behaivor of different shapness settings. It will not be easy though :-)
Thanks for got me thinking :-)
2021-4-20
Use props
cdrose
New
Flight distance : 186270 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

It appears since updating to 1.4.0 I'm getting no live feed from my Mavic Mini. It still records video and takes pictures fine but I'm not getting any live footage on the app, just black screen.
Can anyone help please?
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Worked fine before the update.
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_80Ci4Syo8tuQ
New
Hong Kong

Hi,

I got a new Mini 2 couple weeks ago. Tired to fly it a few times at different locations, the RC signal was so weak after it lifted 50m above ground. Firmware updated to the latest and I am using 1.4.0 for Android. Raised a ticket to DJi but no response yet.

Also in the app menu, I can choose 2.4 or 5.8, only auto and manual are available.

Thanks for you help
2021-4-23
Use props
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

sbonev Posted at 4-15 02:22
also for iOS. there are also some UI improvements. Though i couldn't figure a logical way to add fly spots...not sure what they mean by that exactly in the release notes or it is only in certain countries

I updated to the new IOS 1.4.0 yesterday from Apple app store for my iPad Mini 4. Now I get a warning *Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected* I have had no problems with the old version on my iPad. It really does affect flying, a 1-3 second from the drone move to the screen. I'm running IOS 13.
2021-4-29
Use props
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
United States

sbonev Posted at 4-15 02:22
also for iOS. there are also some UI improvements. Though i couldn't figure a logical way to add fly spots...not sure what they mean by that exactly in the release notes or it is only in certain countries

I updated my iPad Mini 4 to new 1.4.0. Now i get a CPU warning. I never had this happen with the the older version. I'm running IOS 13 on iPad. It really does affect the flying. There is a 3-5 second delay from the joystick to the movement appearing on the tablet screen. I am not running  a screen capture app.

2021-4-29
Use props
djiuser_RsXJCNSf7Cp7
New
Flight distance : 52654 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Please fix the exposure lock problem on version 1.4.0 for Android. Even with SAMSUNG NOTE 10+ it doesn't work !!
2021-4-29
Use props
fabga64
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Fly app 1.4.0 for Android.  I cannot get proper video signal from my Mavic Mini with samsung galaxy s21 Android 11
2021-5-10
Use props
Kellio
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi all. I recently  bought the DJI mini 2 and have installed the 1.4 version of the DJI Fly app successfully on my android device.
In searching various videos, I can't find anything which tells me why I can't see the attitude/compass indicator in the lower left corner as described in videos on the feature.
The only thing in the bottom left corner is a thumbnail of  Google maps which expands when I select it.
Please help.
2021-5-21
Use props
djiuser_XAxt6vJDNife
New
Croatia

Hello
Why I can put the fly plane and waypoint in DJI MINI 2 drone
Thanks
2021-5-25
Use props
Gif2D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

Waypoints aren't yet available on DJI Mini 2.
And not so soon…
2021-5-25
Use props
DigitalCreations
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2172093 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings! Thanks for sharing!
2021-6-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Kellio Posted at 5-21 01:34
Hi all. I recently  bought the DJI mini 2 and have installed the 1.4 version of the DJI Fly app successfully on my android device.
In searching various videos, I can't find anything which tells me why I can't see the attitude/compass indicator in the lower left corner as described in videos on the feature.
The only thing in the bottom left corner is a thumbnail of  Google maps which expands when I select it.

Touch the map symbol, then touch the little plane symbol in the lower right corner. This will bring up the compass locator.
2021-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules