DJI Air 2S SDK Support
17697 55 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4lbUDfg3483U
New

Venezuela

When will DJI AIR 2S SDK support? Its so important for productivity of the drone. Please announce ir soon..
2021-9-13
Use props
fans4378db59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 157077 ft
Spain

From DJI SDK Road Map...
2021-9-23
Use props
guenter.gran14googlemail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488917 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hallo,
ich arbeite viel mit mapping. Hatte vorher die Mavic 2 pro, leider ist mir diese in der Flutkatastrophe zerstört worden. Jetzt besitze ich die Air 2s und dachte diese auch zum mapping zu benutzen, leider kann man keine Waypoints manuell planen.
Wann stellt  DJI diese Funktion ein  oder wann wird SDK freigeschaltet. Ist schon sehr ärgerlich.
2021-10-11
Use props
tadair
New
Flight distance : 12989 ft
United States

Does anyone have updates on the SDK for the DJI Air 2S ?
2021-11-5
Use props
360bysam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202753 ft
Indonesia

I have filled the petition too, hopefully DJI can respond to our request: https://chng.it/4W8DPmDkKy

I live in Indonesia. It is sad that I bought DJI Air 2S for the sake of potential mapping jobs here and lost them because of no SDK support. Trying to learn the manual way of mapping for the time being.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_bTTtSHKM772x
New

El Salvador

Será que ya casi el SDK para el Dji Air 2S!??
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_L7sXc2tnH8rY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1060226 ft
Germany

Gibt es schon Neuigkeiten zum Air2s SDK? Irgendwo war ja der Termin 31.12. zu lesen. Gibt es dazu schon weitere Infos von DJI? Ich benötige im Frühjahr dringend die Wegpunkt Funktion und müsste auf auf ein älteres Modell oder einen anderen Hersteller wechseln, falls diese Funktion für die Air2s nicht zur Verfügung stehen sollte. Ich bitte um Infos seitens DJI!

Danke!
2021-11-25
Use props
CopterTamer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 947910 ft
Germany

Hallo, die Air 2 kann mit Dronelink zum aufnehmen von Luftbildern verwendet werden, das die Air2S Waypoints hat ist unbekannt. Vermutlich erst wieder die MA3
2021-11-27
Use props
EliasAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53209400 ft
Australia

Anyone know when the SDK will be released? excuse my programming understanding and subsequent question but I wanted to know that when the SDK is released and a company like dronelink or litchi use the SDK to develop their products does this mean their products will work on Android and IOS or is the SDK released determine that ie: SDK is OS specific.
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_bTTtSHKM772x
New

El Salvador

SDK air 2S....!!!   
2021-12-3
Use props
Aussiemandias
lvl.1

Canada

Earlier this year, my Parrot Anafi developed a technical issue after a short fall. I was already getting some amazing footage with it using waypoints, and I was also able to do some hobby mapping with it using Pix4D. But stupidly, I thought the Air 2s would be an upgrade. I usually research these things but made the assumption that there would be waypoints and SDK support for products such as Pix4D.
Now I have a drone with fewer features than the Parrot. I hardly fly it, whereas I took the Anafi with me everywhere. Even my old Dji Spark had waypoints!
It's hard to believe really. If the SDK only offers virtual sticks control, then the Air 2s will be sold and I'll be certain to properly research my next purchase. Betting it won't be DJI.
2021-12-11
Use props
EliasAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53209400 ft
Australia

Certainly they should have the release of the SDK for the DJI Air 2S already, waiting for this is like sitting back and watching a river eroding the earth to make a valley, this is how it feels when new drones are released and we have to still wait for a fairly straight forward thing for programmers to do.
2021-12-23
Use props
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Jetzt haben wir schon den 27.12 21 und noch immer gibt es kein Upddate, ist schon sehr enttäuschend. So keine große Firma die schaffen es nicht ein SDK Update zu veröffentlichen. Die Air 2s war wohl dann ein Fehlkauf. Ich habe 6 DIJ Drohnen, die Air wied mit Sicherheit die letzte von DJI sein.
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_bUI6jrMQAgCx
New

Australia

Super pilot Posted at 4-19 04:03
I believe DJI will stop releasing SDK support for all cheap and non-professional drones. It would be logical.

Not true!
Search their developer support forum.
When the MSDK for Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S will be released?
sean.zhou
3 months ago Updated
Air 2S, Mini 2, Mini SE, SDK release, Version
We're glad you're interested in using our SDK to develop for it.

The release date has been announced, we plan to release the Android version of MSDK 4.16 at the end of December, in which we will support Mini2, Air 2S and Mini SE. We believe this time will come soon.

We greatly appreciate your patience.
2021-12-27
Use props
gbv.photos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74964 ft
Germany

Just today .. hopefully
2021-12-30
Use props
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

War wohl nichts mit dem versprochenen SDK Update bis Ende 2021. Man kann wohl keinen mehr vertrauen. Sehr ärgerlich!
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules