AUTO EXPOSURE LOCK GONE???
7662 6 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronePilot567
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1507848 ft

United Kingdom

So updated the app today and found the AE lock had been moved to a much more difficult and time consuming procedure!

Have to now double click then hold for every single shot! This all adds up time wise compared to the original simply clicking a button, so DJI really need to update the app and put this button back on as its way too complicated and time consuming at the moment!

Flying this evening was almost painful as took longer than needed to expose each shot correctly!! And I can’t even downgrade to the last version!

Dji need to add this button back in!
2021-4-15
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Have not checked yet, but yes this would be an important button to have back. Thanks DJI!
2021-4-15
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

I have set the AEL on the double click of the function button. It is still there. A short double click on the function button and the AEL is on. However, I don't find the indication that it is set on, on my main display.

You stil can set AEL on the function-button, one click or double click as you like.
2021-4-15
Use props
DronePilot567
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1507848 ft

United Kingdom

JohnDG Posted at 4-15 20:18
I have set the AEL on the double click of the function button. It is still there. A short double click on the function button and the AEL is on. However, I don't find the indication that it is set on, on my main display.

You stil can set AEL on the function-button, one click or double click as you like.

Yep but too complicated and dosent stay, just need the old button back which was simple and always visible
2021-4-16
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

2021-4-16
Use props
theSkyhound
lvl.2

United States

The double-tap not does anything for me either in Auto video mode. The Fn button is set to lock/unlock the exposure, but there is no way to know whether it is locked or not. It works as expected in photo mode. Mini 2. Android phone. App version 1.4.0.
2021-5-12
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

Yeah a padlock icon should be visible on the lower right..
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules