7287 21 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The app update only says it is for the Air 2S for now. Does this mean it will become available for the Mavic Air 2 also? If it's just a software based feature I don't see why not?
2021-4-15
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

Now the air 2 s is out , the mavic air 2 is a fading memory for DJI. They  don’t want to know about it. I would bet my lefty we won’t see jack.
2021-4-15
Use props
fansd39513eb
New
Flight distance : 1320686 ft
Poland

IMO it is possible but now now - we will wait 2-3 weeks. I own the air 2 and I really want this mode, but I also know that your own work and imagination when cutting your videos in programs like Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro couldn’t be replace with a machine.
2021-4-15
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

One year and the MA2 is kicked to the curb already?  Hope not.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there itsdavesdrone. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I do hope we will see these features on other legacy drones.
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_mov6MsIGkKTR
lvl.1

Greece

I hope they will implement mastershot for mavic air 2.
2021-4-16
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

DJWacko Posted at 4-15 13:54
Now the air 2 s is out , the mavic air 2 is a fading memory for DJI. They  don’t want to know about it. I would bet my lefty we won’t see jack.

This is exactly what I have been trying to say in my posts since January.
MAVIC Air 2 has been "abandoned" for a long time !!
Probably did not make the expected sales!
They found the solution with the MINI 2 and increased sales.
They "dream" the same with the AIR 2S.
Let's see if this is true or a nightmare for DJI.
In case the sales do not proceed, we will see the MAVIC pro 3 soon ....
2021-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’d say it probably will, but give it a couple of months , mavic pro got many features that were new to other drones like phantom pro and spark, we see it all the time. I dont think everything will be bastardised and I wouldn’t expect it.
2021-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S.T. Posted at 4-16 06:17
This is exactly what I have been trying to say in my posts since January.
MAVIC Air 2 has been "abandoned" for a long time !!
Probably did not make the expected sales!

Frankly thats horse sh*t, since phantom 2 dji drone release has not changed very much, 3x phantom 3 drones in 18 months 2x phantom 4 drones in 9 months, 3x mavic pro in 18 months, 2x mini 11 months, 3x air 2 years, 4x osmo mobile 2 years etc etc etc , and phones every year and some twice a year, this is tech they dont forget about you, you fall behind gracefully or whining , your choice...
2021-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansd39513eb Posted at 4-15 14:10
IMO it is possible but now now - we will wait 2-3 weeks. I own the air 2 and I really want this mode, but I also know that your own work and imagination when cutting your videos in programs like Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro couldn’t be replace with a machine.

Sensible answer, do you use anamorphic lens with your air2.
2021-4-16
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 4-16 06:51
Frankly thats horse sh*t, since phantom 2 dji drone release has not changed very much, 3x phantom 3 drones in 18 months 2x phantom 4 drones in 9 months, 3x mavic pro in 18 months, 2x mini 11 months, 3x air 2 years, 4x osmo mobile 2 years etc etc etc , and phones every year and some twice a year, this is tech they dont forget about you, you fall behind gracefully or whining , your choice...

We do not live a week without a cell phone.
Drones as well as photography are hobbies.
It is not technology that happens with DJI, it is a strategic decision to make as much money as possible from users, presenting "supposedly" new technologies.
Many of the "technologies" are just software that could be offered with updates !!
But this does not seem to bring profit to the company !!
Most users I think understand it and will make their decisions ...
As long as there are no serious competitors, DJI can dream and act like APPLE (every year a new model)
Assume that in 1 year from today we will have the AIR 3S.
And maybe then it will have CE certification for Europe ??
2021-4-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

S.T. Posted at 4-16 11:28
We do not live a week without a cell phone.
Drones as well as photography are hobbies.
It is not technology that happens with DJI, it is a strategic decision to make as much money as possible from users, presenting "supposedly" new technologies.

BS without customers wanting the products dji would have nothing to sell, this is a consumer driven market, if you think we all need to change our phones every year you’re mistaken, none of us have the right to tell others they are wrong for doing what they “want to”
2021-4-16
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

I Sure hope this will be on the mavic air 2 fingers crossed
2021-4-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Would be very cool!
2021-4-21
Use props
DullFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235699 ft
United States

I really want this
2021-5-9
Use props
M J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Seems nothing will be coming to the MA2 as there is about 4 months we even have no FW update!
MA2S has come and they simply forgot MA2 users!!
2021-5-9
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

MA2 will probably end up like Mavic Mini. When Mini 2 came out no more updates for Mini1. My bet is it will be the same for MA2.
But we'll see, hopefully I'm wrong cuz I just bought a used MA2 and would love to see these new features too.
2021-5-10
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Stop buying the new devices on all new releases. Then they will consider to support older devices for customer satisfaction. Otherwise they just care to sell new product as much as possible...
2021-5-12
Use props
DronePinhead
lvl.1

Italy

KnNLmS Posted at 5-12 03:11
Stop buying the new devices on all new releases. Then they will consider to support older devices for customer satisfaction. Otherwise they just care to sell new product as much as possible...

amen to that but it will not happen. same apple policy
2021-5-12
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DronePinhead Posted at 5-12 05:08
amen to that but it will not happen. same apple policy

I've Iphone X for about four years, i'm still getting latest updates & improvements. I would like to have apple policy on DJI.

DJI is the worst company for the product support in long term. Software improvements never applied to the older devices. This is a shame.

A new company needed on the market which support their product for long term would be the market leader easily. The weakest point for Chinese brands are missing long term support...

2021-5-12
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

KnNLmS Posted at 5-12 15:10
I've Iphone X for about four years, i'm still getting latest updates & improvements. I would like to have apple policy on DJI.

DJI is the worst company for the product support in long term. Software improvements never applied to the older devices. This is a shame.

Considering the MA2 is just over a year old they should still support it...
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules