791 3 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eneour
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96263 ft
France

Hello,

I have a Mavic 2 pro purchased since its release in 2018. I have 3 batteries purchased at the same time as the Mavic. They all have 50 cycles.

For several months now, my mavic has been going from 100% to 0% batteries in flight. It then descends until it touches the ground. I have already almost lost it several times because of this problem.

This problem happens every 3 or so flights. I sent the mavic to DJI for repair but DJI couldn't find anything.

I tested all the updates possible, no solution ..
Have you ever had this problem ?

I sent a battery to DJI today, and if I want it fixed, I have to pay $ 160 ...

Thanks for reading me,
Eneour

2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Eneour. I am sorry to read and to know about the said issue. It is good to know that you have already contacted our DJI support team about this issue. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do it best to find the reason why these issue is happening. In addition I will post a DJI link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines-EN.pdf ) where in you can find the DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines on how to properly store the intelligent flight batteries of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-4-15
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 Pro batteries are a repeating topic of problems. I too have 3 original batteries. So far have not experienced the same 100% to 0 issue. However, 2 have swollen a little and need to be force clicked into place as I discovered one was loose upon returning from a flight.

One suggestion for you, purchase a replacement battery. Fully charge and fly it nearby to 20%. This exercise will confirm whether it's a drone issue or a problem with "aged" batteries.
2021-4-16
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46578 ft
United States

My issue is similar to Marty. clicking in not as easy. You have to really be careful to make sure it is clicked all the way and sometimes loose when return.
Also, For the past 6 months, Batteries only charge 3/4 when 3 batteries are placed in the multi-charger. If I charge only one at a time they will fully charge. My batteries (3) were all purchased in the fly more kit May 2018 not flown all that much.  I will purchase a new one but can they be repaired or goodwill replacement with maybe refurbished? Seems like the charger may be going wonky too. Worth asking
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules