FCC or CE mode display
583 5 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x01yxzaei6Y8
lvl.1

Antigua and Barbuda

How can I tell what mode my drone is flying in (FCC or CE)? I'm not located in the USA but am in a country that is listed under North America in the geo locations. I can't find any details in the goggles.
2021-4-15
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is nowhere in the system that will tell you which mode it’s in. It will automatically set itself to the correct mode.

There are apps available to change modes, only one of which I am aware of, will tell you which mode it’s in currently. This is a paid app too.

2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_x01yxzaei6Y8
lvl.1

Antigua and Barbuda

Buzzyone Posted at 4-15 22:11
There is nowhere in the system that will tell you which mode it’s in. It will automatically set itself to the correct mode.

There are apps available to change modes, only one of which I am aware of, will tell you which mode it’s in currently. This is a paid app too.

Ok good to know. thank you.
2021-4-16
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Buzzyone Posted at 4-15 22:11

There are apps available to change modes, only one of which I am aware of, will tell you which mode it’s in currently. This is a paid app too.

this payed app does say it indeed but I don't trust it to be honest. I use Immersion RC power meter to be sure I am in the right power mode ...
2021-4-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

tomekyo Posted at 4-16 04:59
this payed app does say it indeed but I don't trust it to be honest. I use Immersion RC power meter to be sure I am in the right power mode ...

Do you find that works? I saw no real diffrence measuring the power.
2021-4-16
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Buzzyone Posted at 4-16 09:04
Do you find that works? I saw no real diffrence measuring the power.

Then you did not do either the measuring or the applying of the mod right. If you do, the difference is massive on the power meter. Put it on the max power mode and you'll see very, very clear ...
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules