524 3 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrazyBebop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196204 ft
United States

Hello!

I submitted a ticket, but maybe this will be a quicker way to get an answer.

Ticket ID: 3495951

Anyway, I accidentally hit a tree branch with my two-week-old Mini 2 drone, and several legs broke, and the gimble broke, which really sucks, I didn't see the branch..

so I put in a Care Refresh request, however, I didn't realize that Care Refresh Express was available, so I paid the $49.00 but there are 2 case numbers now, one needs to be canceled, the one that needs to be canceled is: CAS-6211095-D3Q0W3

The Express one which is case number: CAS-6222109-T6Q3J8

I was wondering is there a way to guarantee a new Mini 2, since I literally just got this thing on the 4th, and it would really suck to get a refurb when I just paid full price for a brand new drone?

Thank you.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. The normal repair case has been canceled as per your request. We'll help to keep an eye on your express case, the shipping label has been sent to your email, hope you have received it. Please rest assured that the drone shipped out will be tested well and the performance can be guaranteed. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-4-15
Use props
CrazyBebop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196204 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-15 22:27
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. The normal repair case has been canceled as per your request. We'll help to keep an eye on your express case, the shipping label has been sent to your email, hope you have received it. Please rest assured that the drone shipped out will be tested well and the performance can be guaranteed. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

I still see the other case still pending, btw.
Thanks.
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CrazyBebop Posted at 4-15 22:53
I still see the other case still pending, btw.
Thanks.

You're most welcome. Please rest assured that the normal repair case had been canceled in our system.
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules