Gimbal shaking on power up
442 1 2021-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradk3
lvl.1

United States

A couple of weeks ago, I crashed my Mavic Mini after one of the propellers flew off mid-flight.

The two cables that run to the gimbal and camera were damaged and I've replaced them.  Also, one of the shock absorbers was damaged, so I replaced that as well.

Now, however, when I power-up the Mavic Mini, the gimbal goes through its normal self-test routine and then immediately starts to shake wildly.  I've embedded a video of it in action.

I've opened up the Mavic Mini twice to double-check that all the connectors are tightly in-place, with no improvement.

Also, I found a thread with a similar problem that suggested powering the Mini while holding it 12 inches above a surface, which I've tried without success.

Can anyone give me a hint as to what to try next?  Do I need a new gimbal?
2021-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there bradk3. I am sorry to read and to know about your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best check what really happened on that flight and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules