Samsung A71 phone
6820 3 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniGitmo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Has anyone successfully used the DJI Fly app on a Samsung A71 phone please?  Its not on the DJI Approved list (sigh) but the app installs, loads and seems to communticate OK with my Mini 2, although I have not dared to actually fly it. (I've only just got is back from DJI after my last 'incident' and dont fancy another 3 month wait - or the bill!!)  Thanks in advance.
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MiniGitmo. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A71 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A71 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-4-22
Use props
Djalma Felipe
lvl.1

United States

Tentem ajustar o celular a71 para lista só dji mini se pois o mesmo roda o aplicativo.
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_kz7KJlqwvPAi
New

United States

Do you have any plans to add Galaxy A71 to the recommended list? I literally just bought a mini 2 only to find out my phone isn't compatible..
2022-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules