Purchase Aircraft only?
934 6 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhosk
lvl.1

United States

May be a dumb question.... I currently have the MA2 combo. Is it possible to purchase the 2S aircraft only since most of the accessories are compatible?

2021-4-16
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

So far DJI has not made that an option for any drone yet, although it would be nice . You can look on places like eBay for just the aircraft.
2021-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be great but so far DJI hasn't done that for any previous drone that I know of.
2021-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not possible yet sadly.  
2021-4-16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They just want your money they are not interested in much else so don’t hold your breath
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rhosk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. We're sorry but the Mavic Air 2S Aircraft Only isn't currently sold via our Online Store.
2021-4-17
Use props
rhosk
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-17 05:28
Hi, rhosk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. We're sorry but the Mavic Air 2S Aircraft Only isn't currently sold via our Online Store.

As I suspected.. although, can't really fathom why. I just purchased the Air 2 a few months ago, with ALL of the accessories, and of course interested in the upgraded 2S, but certainly can't justify duplicating everything.  And obviously don't want to "trade-in" everything either because of the depreciation loss...

I think DJI would definitely benefit from just selling the drone by itself, but what do I know!  I don't need 6 batteries, 2 sets of filters and 2 controllers...etc!!
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules