Mini2 video shaking
3312 10 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
electro76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2434344 ft
Canada

Does anyone else have almost always shaky video form their Mini2? Here is an example of a video :

I never had this problem on the Mavic Mini

2021-4-16
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi, I have now looked 3 times on my HD computer monitor and the video look very smooth and nice. I can not see any shakiness at all. What are you looking at when you see the shakes?
2021-4-16
Use props
electro76
lvl.2
Canada

kyalami Posted at 4-16 06:55
Hi, I have now looked 3 times on my HD computer monitor and the video look very smooth and nice. I can not see any shakiness at all. What are you looking at when you see the shakes?

You can see shaking right at the beginning at the bottom left and many other time mostly at the bottom left but sometimes at the bottom right
2021-4-16
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

electro76 Posted at 4-16 07:01
You can see shaking right at the beginning at the bottom left and many other time mostly at the bottom left but sometimes at the bottom right

Hi. I had a look again at the bottom left and particularly on the nice straight lines of the filed. I set the screen to full view  and I could not se any shaking. The only time I saw this was at the end when you probably stopped the filming. Sorry but I hope that someone else will com back and comment to this. What are you looking at when you see this?
2021-4-16
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

Yes, now I looked again and I can just about see a little shaking. I have no idea what this is and what could cause it. It seams to stop after a few seconds though. If it is so little, you could just cut that out when editing. Was it windy and the drone tried to correct for this?
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, electro76. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check if moving to a different location with less wind might resolve this. In addition, please check your propellers if they have warps, dents, or damages. If they do, we suggest replacing them before flying and do a gimbal calibration also.
2021-4-17
Use props
electro76
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-17 04:45
Hi, electro76. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check if moving to a different location with less wind might resolve this. In addition, please check your propellers if they have warps, dents, or damages. If they do, we suggest replacing them before flying and do a gimbal calibration also.

I already done a gimbal calibration. I checked my propellers and they seems good. Since the shaking happens more at the bottom left, I tried to change the front left propeller ant it seems to be way better.

Thank you!
2021-4-17
Use props
hankhill11
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518894 ft
United States

Does that only happen when you're moving sideways as in the video? I see the shake pretty obviously, and would also be frustrated.
My guesses are there's either a bad prop, or the gimble is failing somehow.
A way to test props would be to simply put all the replacements on if you have enough for all four corners, or even try replacing one set at a time doing test flights between.
2021-4-17
Use props
electro76
lvl.2
Canada

hankhill11 Posted at 4-17 04:58
Does that only happen when you're moving sideways as in the video? I see the shake pretty obviously, and would also be frustrated.
My guesses are there's either a bad prop, or the gimble is failing somehow.
A way to test props would be to simply put all the replacements on if you have enough for all four corners, or even try replacing one set at a time doing test flights between.

It was even when the drone was not moving but I tried to change the front left propeller ant it seems to be way better, so maybe an un balanced prop was the problem
2021-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

electro76 Posted at 4-17 04:55
I already done a gimbal calibration. I checked my propellers and they seems good. Since the shaking happens more at the bottom left, I tried to change the front left propeller ant it seems to be way better.

Thank you!

That's great to know and glad that it was all sorted out.
2021-4-17
Use props
ozoffi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

I can't see a blurred /shake picture at all - either the whole picture is blurred /shake or not, but not just "bottom left" ....
What I see, however, is the vertical and horizontal Linine Moriè.
See: https://www.google.com/search?q= ... eid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
What surprises me, however, that there are people who confirm "yes, it wobbles" ?! At what frame rate was the video recorded and what refresh rate can the viewer's monitor display?
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules