Phantom 4 takes pictures but doesn't record video
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Empyreus
New

United States

So, I own 3 DJI drones, a Spark, Phantom 3 SE, and Phantom 4.

I acquired this Phantom 4 in great condition during a trade on Craigslist, fully inspected the drone, flew perfectly, crystal clear feed.. flew just as well as my previous drones, maybe even better (it is my nicest drone afterall), but when I went home to play with it more I noticed that it never wanted to go into video mode no matter what I did, I haven't really bothered researching it or playing with the settings until now (about a year later) since drones have peaked my interest again and I would like to fly again.

Here's some quick info:
It gives a smooth and clear live feed when flying, every function about the drone works and operates flawlessly other than video function.
When taking pictures, it goes in full resolution to my SD card and caches to my phone in 720p I believe as well, perfect functionality.

however, when I switch to video mode, the feed goes black and after 5-10 sec it swaps back to pictue mode, not really sure why.. everything else works just fine.

Have tried using different phones, reinstalling DJI go, reformatting SD card, turning the resoulution in video mode down (before it swaps back to picture mode), and updating to latest firmware.

Here is a youtube video demonstrating the problem
in the video, I show the gimbal functions just fine and provides a clear and live feed until put into video mode.

[url=So, I own 3 DJI drones, a Spark, Phantom 3 SE, and Phantom 4.  I acquired this Phantom 4 in great condition during a trade on Craigslist, fully inspected the drone, flew perfectly, crystal clear feed.. flew just as well as my previous drones, maybe even better (it is my nicest drone afterall), but when I went home to play with it more I noticed that it never wanted to go into video mode no matter what I did, I haven]Youtube Video shown here[/url]
2021-4-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Have you tried a different SD card, it sounds like the one you have is too slow to record video.
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules