GPS Coordinates in the Goggles, capture with photo.
1093 1 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BF Drone Co.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254413 ft

United States

Dear DJI.  Could you please put the drones GPS coordinates on the goggle's display.  I would like to be able to capture when I take a picture with the goggles.  I know that the drone's photos are geotagged but for exploration, search and rescue it would be very handy to have the GPS coordinates in the goggles and be to snap a pic of that for quick and easy access to see that when needed in the field.  Could this be something added to an update relatively soon?
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BF Drone Co. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, this option is not yet supported by the DJI FPV and there's no confirmation yet about the addition of this function in future updates but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV. Thanks for your continued support!
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules