New Logo.
7740 4 2015-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

I kind of hate the dji logo. the font weighting is kind of weird it doesn't seem balanced to me.  So feel free to hate on how I would redesign the logo.  Yes? No? Maybe so?

this

this
2015-7-16
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

Since zero point zero people are impressed with my stupid redesign, I'll sell it to you in marketing terms..  Aviators in military branches of  both America and China "earn their stripes" by showing advancement in skills, dedication and use of technology .Here we see three even stripes getting progressively longer but remaining on the same axis and field.  The D is the DJI D. It remains unfaltering and unchanged. It's the fundamentals of the company and the d can mean design and development . . The progressively longer J but still on the same plane with elongated width but a thinner font  represents a jet taking off at low altitude and then immediately shooting to the sky.. The I sits there unaltered but larger and in scale with the other two letters as integrity a single shape or  pillar for the future..    Yeah.. I really think way too hard about letters. Still love this.
2015-7-16
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Fair enough Chris - Most people here are just more interested in using the actual product rather than the shape of the Logo.
Given how long people wait for service delivery from DJI (repairs, firmware updates, software features, etc) there isn't that much interest in how DJI market themselves.

Were it not for the products themselves, DJI would not have any value in the considerations of the User base. There is little effort in communication / support / engagement with customers.
(Tahoe Ed, Autumn, and the others here excepted of course)
2015-7-16
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2015-7-17 11:11
Fair enough Chris - Most people here are just more interested in using the actual product rather tha ...

Yup.. me too.. but without breaking rules, I think you'll see the culture is about to change.
2015-7-16
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Will be glad to see when/if it happens - until then I just go out and fly.

Happy with what I have now anyway.
2015-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules