Comparing Pocket 2 against Pocket 1
1068 2 2021-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A lot of us are comparing P2 with P1 but what we should remember is the P1 had numerous updates before it became the amazing beast it is today.  So far we have only had two updates for the P2.

I'm sure that DJI are listening and will address as many of the problems as possible in the next update.

I hope they don't try to implement too many of the 'wish list' additions as it will make the menu system far too cumbersome for such a small screen.  Keep it simple.

I've had excellent footage from my P2 as I have with my P1 so I have no real complaints so far.

Lets hope the next update is not too far away.
2021-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 on hoping next update is not too far away.  Lately I have been using my OP much more than the P2.   No particular reason unless its just because I am more familiar with it.
2021-4-17
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Switzerland

I had great expectations for DJI Pocket 2, but now I almost gave up, as I can clearly see DJI keeps releasing new products at a very fast rate, quickly forgetting their older devices.
During this process a device can be luck, meaning that its last firmware is stable and bugs free, such as Osmo Pocket 1, but others can't, such as Mavic Pro, which still has some bugs that will never be fixed, even if DJI do know.

In this scenario, I hardly believe DJI is focusing on DJI Pocket 2 firmware, since they just released two new drones and new products are likely on the way.
There are tons of fixes and features that Pocket 2 could have, but my hopes are very low.
2021-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules