What do you shipped to DJI when you send in in for repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
druiz100
lvl.2

United States

What do you shipped to DJI when you send it in for repair.  The guy said it would be written in the email DJI sends you.   But I dont see anything.  The guy said I think to ship the P3P and controler, i no he said no battery charger, no props, dos also mean no battery as well.  just the P3P and control?  On the customer information sheet, what the heck is the back story line for?  

Almost forgot, sending it in for 2 cracks in the screw area near the lights on the rear arms.

2015-7-16
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should definitely ask DJI. Try calling if they are not responding to emails.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-7-16
Use props
druiz100
lvl.2

United States

dam it took a hour on hold to get to speak to someone today.  I got to do that again.  Oh well i will call again tomorrow   You know what was funny.  When I finally got someone.  I said i got a problem with my Phantom 3, his first question was " is it shell related"   The guy was helpful and RMA it and sent me a Fedex 2 day shipping label to ship it back.  He said just ship Phantom 3 and controller.  With no props or accessories or battery charger.  but what about the batteries?  
2015-7-16
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The battery is an accessory. So, it sounds like they are asking that you don't send it.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-7-16
Use props
Striket
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508612 ft
Singapore

I had an incident with my shell (smacked right into a tree and bent one of its arms badly), so I sent in the entire Phantom 3 and also the controller.
The controller is there so that they can run test on the Phantom after the repairs to make sure that it is running well.

And as Phantom Help has mentioned, the battery is an accessory. Unless you encounter something that is battery related, there will be no need to send that in.
2015-7-17
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Striket Posted at 2015-7-18 00:10
I had an incident with my shell (smacked right into a tree and bent one of its arms badly), so I sen ...

Unless you have a issue with your controller, i.e. not wanting to update with new firmware, Don't send anything back that isn't attached to the quad.

I would suggest taping a label to your unit as well as going to the Pilot APP and recording the serial number as well as taking close up and overall photo's.

In the box you're sending back, give a summary of the problem as well as the revision levels of firmware, software and what operating system you are using. Also your name, address, contact phone and email address.

It makes it easier for all involved if they know what the unit is being sent back for and how to get in touch with you if they're not able to duplicate your problem.
2015-7-17
Use props
djiuser_qDFas8hkjP58
New

United States

HI, I need to send my dji mini2 for repair. which address should I ship it to?
2020-11-29
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

You should NEVER send batteries through the mail unless absolutely necessary! When you do it needs special labelling from the carrier so they know it's a battery. They tend to catch fire if not handled properly!
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules