Mini 2 gimbal wheel reverse?
772 5 2021-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob_G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56732 ft
Canada

Is there an option to reverse the gimbal in the software?  My reflex is always thinking clockwise down, counterclockwise up, but it's the opposite of that.  If it's not already an option, it would be something worth adding.

Rob
2021-4-17
Use props
jweaver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47664 ft
United Kingdom

Same here. already put in a request for them to consider this but i doubt they will
2021-4-17
Use props
RedSky119
lvl.4
Canada

Pushing up on the wheel pans up and pulling down on the wheel pans down. I use a trick I saw or read somewhere a while back. In your case, before your reflex make you go counterclockwise up, you could think of a push up (like an exercise push up), that would quickly remind you pushing the wheel up will pan up and pulling down will pan down. Seems to help me not ruin as many shots by panning the wrong way first. Problem is quickly remembering the word push up, but I got used to it.
2021-4-17
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

I used to feel the same when I first got the Air, but you eventually internalize...
2021-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rob_G. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Our apology but this option is currently unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
2021-4-17
Use props
PatrickW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14921 ft
New Zealand

I think in terms of pushing down and pulling up :-(  Surely a simple thing for the developers to implement a switch to reverse this setting, then everybody would be happy :-)
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules