Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing 8K hyperlapse and Focus Track in Air 2S Specs
4404 8 2021-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

174105144_498316908272134_7571272702661725880_n.jpg

According to DJI Air 2/2s spec,  Air 2S doesn't support 8K hyperlapse and Focus Track, but Air 2 supports 8K hyperlapse and Focus Track.  Correct?   Why?
I am the owner of Mavic Air 2. Also I am very interested in the features of Air 2S.  I just want to figure them out before deciding to buy Air 2s.

DJI Air 2s user manual page 7 states "Capture complex shots easily with DJI signature technologies such as Obstacle Sensing and Advanced Pilot Assistance System 4.0 and enjoy intelligent Flight modes such as MasterShots, Hyperlapse, QuickShots, and FocusTrack wich includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0. " Sounds including everything. But the Air 2s specifications are inconsistent with the contents of the user manual.
Also refer to Mavic Air 2 | How to create a Hyperlapse video
https://youtu.be/gJiIj5BaOA0

2021-4-17
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I've heard that the Air 2 has a sort of pseudo 8K which is obtained by dividing each pixel into 4. Even though it is 8K in Air 2, the Air 2S 's 5K is still better.
2021-5-16
Use props
JRONI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1968556 ft
United States

The Air 2s also doesn't have 48mp photos and it doesn't have Tripod mode, instead it has "Cinemode" which is 5x faster than Tripod mode according to Phillip Bloom. All things I wish I had known before purchasing it. I hope DJI fixes these issues in a future firmware update.
2021-5-26
Use props
djiuser_iVzZwNKMNdLv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4859 ft
United States

JRONI Posted at 5-26 15:06
The Air 2s also doesn't have 48mp photos and it doesn't have Tripod mode, instead it has "Cinemode" which is 5x faster than Tripod mode according to Phillip Bloom. All things I wish I had known before purchasing it. I hope DJI fixes these issues in a future firmware update.

And waypoints for non-hyperlapse filming. And releasing the SDK for other developers.
2021-6-22
Use props
JRONI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1968556 ft
United States

djiuser_iVzZwNKMNdLv Posted at 6-22 19:22
And waypoints for non-hyperlapse filming. And releasing the SDK for other developers.

...andddd corner sharpness issues I am finding out. Not sure how the Mavic Air 2 compares in that category though.
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5205456 ft
United States

Why are there so many drone pilots with broken marriages?
2021-9-5
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK Posted at 9-5 09:52
Why are there so many drone pilots with broken marriages?

broken marriages with Air 2S?  
2021-9-6
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

KaylaEvelyn Posted at 8-27 07:04
How I Got My Ex Husband Back… Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after 5years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address;   HE helped a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me bring him back to me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Omokpo. If you need any kinds of help you can reach him on:

broken marriages related to DJI Air 2S?  
2021-9-6
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Lisa Bennett Posted at 6-23 09:43
How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Wale can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family is living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr. Wale If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him +1(978) 406-9575 or Email him at :  or or view his website for more review https://everlastingspellcaster.website2.me/contact

broken marriages related to DJI Air 2S?  
2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules