Time is wrong on the video clips
1144 4 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Weeguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6211 ft

France

I've lost count of how  many times I've reset the clock on my Maviv Air 2. The smart controller is showing the correct time but the micro sd card, when surrendering its video clips to the mac shows the time as 1630 when in fact it's 1230. I dont have it set on automatic (on the smart controller) and I'm on the correct time zone. Any idea's?
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Weeguy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Smart Controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

2021-4-18
Use props
Weeguy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 19:00
Hello there Weeguy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended microSD card on your DJI Smart Controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

It’s possible I wasn’t clear in my original message. My smart controller  is fine, the clips on its card are showing the correct time as is the smart controllers clock. The clips coming from the drones micro sd card are the ones with the wrong time. For information, my drone is using a Sandisc extreme 128 class 3  A2 and the smart controller has the 64gb version of the same card.

Following your suggestion I switched the cards and filmed with the 64gb card on board the drone and the big card in the smart controller, the time stamp is now fine. Not sure why this should be and as I wanted the bigger card in the drone it’s pretty annoying too. Suggestions?
2021-4-19
Use props
Weeguy
lvl.1

France

Weeguy Posted at 4-19 00:39
It’s possible I wasn’t clear in my original message. My smart controller  is fine, the clips on its card are showing the correct time as is the smart controllers clock. The clips coming from the drones micro sd card are the ones with the wrong time. For information, my drone is using a Sandisc extreme 128 class 3  A2 and the smart controller has the 64gb version of the same card.

Following your suggestion I switched the cards and filmed with the 64gb card on board the drone and the big card in the smart controller, the time stamp is now fine. Not sure why this should be and as I wanted the bigger card in the drone it’s pretty annoying too. Suggestions?

Further to my previous post re incorrect timestamps on video clips, it just got weirder. Three examples from todays clips (3 from 10 and all strange)
Clip 1, filmed at 12:03 timestamped 16:03   (out by 4 hours)
Clip 2, filmed at 17:53 timestamped 2253    (out by 5 hours)
Clip 3, filmed at 17:56 timestamped 18:56   (out by 1 hour)

This is the first time I've flown/filmed since posting my response to DJI Stephen. On that response, it seemed all was now well having taken his advice and changed the micro sd cards. The cards were in the same positions today and the times are as shown above. Surely this is now indicating more than a micro sd card compatibility problem?
2021-4-23
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Italy

Did you ever get an answer? I'm having this same issue for a few months (nothing changed on my settings, but it just started happening). I didn't update the firmware since the last (current) firmware, the time and timezone are set correctly on my SC.
Where could this timestamp be coming from and now do we fix it? (I've seen a lot of people have this same issue)
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules