Beginner question for Osmo Mobile 3
424 3 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lastlightsnet
New
Singapore

Hi there, it's 2021, but I've just bought Osmo Mobile 3. I'd like to ask two questions. Hope someone can enlighten me.

1. What does "Control Stick Speed" do? There are "Fast", "Medium" and "Slow", but I can't figure out what it does. I don't see any obvious difference.

2. Does using "Sport mode" make the footage a bit shaky if it's used when walking on a straight road (I mean, compared to just the normal "Follow" mode)?

Thank you in advance. Joey

2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Joey. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiries. The Control Stick Speed adjusts the maximum speed or aggressiveness of the gimbal when controlling the joysticks. Sports Mode shouldn't make the footage shaky and what it does is increases the follow speed of the gimbal for capturing quick movements.
2021-4-18
Use props
lastlightsnet
New
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 23:33
Hi, Joey. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiries. The Control Stick Speed adjusts the maximum speed or aggressiveness of the gimbal when controlling the joysticks. Sports Mode shouldn't make the footage shaky and what it does is increases the follow speed of the gimbal for capturing quick movements.

Great, thank you for your advice! Good to know that Sport Mode doesn't make the footage shaky! I felt that the regular "Follow" mode is a bit too slow to respond when I turned left or right at an intersection, etc. I'll try Sport Mode outdoors tomorrow and see how it will go. Thank you!
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lastlightsnet Posted at 4-19 05:11
Great, thank you for your advice! Good to know that Sport Mode doesn't make the footage shaky! I felt that the regular "Follow" mode is a bit too slow to respond when I turned left or right at an intersection, etc. I'll try Sport Mode outdoors tomorrow and see how it will go. Thank you!

Sure and kindly keep us updated.
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules