Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Support for V2 Goggles pulled from Combo
1008 1 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FixTheSoftware
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

I guess there are more people which have the same problem as me and got their Dji Goggles V2 pulled from a FPV Combo kit.

I have recieved my V2 goggles on Monday 12.04.2021.
I unpacked them and saw the red warning that I have to update my firmware where I tried to press ok to close the warning. But which ever button I press, there is no response only the beeping sound when a button is pressed.

Then  i updated my goggles to the newest version within the DJI Assistant 2  application. After i got the new Firmware installed (01.01.0000) there were still no changes inside the goggles. Still the red notification  that i have to update the goggles and no button control.

After  that I contacted the Dji support which I specifically asked how the  process is because my Goggles are bought outside of Germany. They said  that I would be no problem I shouldn't care about that, and they get back  to me. After 3 days a lot of e-mails and phone calls I tried  everything but to no avail ( dji_aftersales account downgrading  upgrading, still everything the same). Then they say that I have to send  them in because they will basically be handled as DOA.

Then I  woke up 48 hours later to get the message that I´m not allegiable for  free repair because my serial number is not detected as an EU product.  (they knew my serial number even before I started the repair request)

How  could it be that there is no fix out yet, because that the main problem!!!!!! I saw the exact same issue a  couple of weeks back in another threat without a resolution.

I'm stuck here with 1000€+ of equipment that is unusable because they won't make a simple hotfix version of their software.

Maybe I want to buy a dji combo kit by myself and sell the drone, but what  happens when I want to update the goggles in the future. Will they brick  again ???

Case: 3496738, 3491162

Dji please clarify....
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have escalated your case to our corresponding team to check and follow up. We'll keep you updated via email. Thanks.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules