Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beach Figures captured with MM2.
351 5 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRK
lvl.2
United States

During Feb/March I stayed outside the city and I bought a Mini 2 to get into drone videography. Plus I needed to distract myself from the cold Winter in the NorthEast. I took this footage on Singing Beach in Manchester by the Sea, MA. It is one of my first edited drone videos. I am now really excited. I had a short stint with the MP2 and then the MA2. But overall I was surpised by the capabilities of the Mini 2. The files are a bit noisy at low light, but it has been fun using it. It is surprisingly stable and almost stealth on a noisy beach. 90% of this footage was done with the MM2. I think only the treasure hunter I took with the Air 2. Hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to any thoughts and suggestions. D!RK

2021-4-18
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Pretty cool!
2021-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-4-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool video.    Have a great week.
2021-4-19
Use props
DRK
lvl.2
United States

Thanks everyone. The Mini 2 is great for something like this because it is not very loud, especially when you don't move it. I tried the same with an Air 2 but it was just too noticeable and people started to look up. D!RK
2021-4-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video!
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now