932 2 2021-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThomHall
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11765 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have used my Mavic Air 2 for a number of flights recently - after my last flight I got the beeping from the controller that indicated that the controller would not calibrate.  I went to the calibration portion of the go fly app, and tried to recenter all controllers. The left stick no longer measures any movement on the app when I move the controller. Neither the remote nor the drone have been damaged in any way. I have updated the firmware, with the same result.  It appears the physical controller may have malfunctioned on the left stick.  Please advise.
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ThomHall. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have calibrated your DJI Mavic Air 2 remote controller and still the issue persist.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check the said remote controller and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-4-18
Use props
Laura Speakman
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am having a similar issue with the finger wheel for the gimbal. The remote is beeping but when I try and calibrate I can’t because the finger wheel won’t roll to the left. The image attached is as far as the finger wheel will go. If I send this in for repair am I going to be charged? I have only had it since January and it only has 3 hours of flight time on, most of that has been from my back garden
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules