Please! Its gone  
2021-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

do you mean to your phone low resolution?
2021-4-18
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-18 09:03
do you mean to your phone low resolution?

The option to automatically download photos is gone.  I want it back!
2021-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe you have changed something or you’re cache is full, mine will still download from fly app.
2021-4-18
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-18 09:21
Maybe you have changed something or you’re cache is full, mine will still download from fly app.

No! The option is gone  
2021-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SjK_oldman Posted at 4-18 09:22
No! The option is gone

Ok only for you, mine still works. But I’m not 100% sure which or what photos you’re referring to.

You could just delete the fly app and reinstall and see if that helps.
2021-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SjK_oldman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-4-18
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 20:50
Hello there SjK_oldman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I am using a Tripltek Pro and have reinstalled the app several times.   The option to automatically download photos is definitely gone.
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SjK_oldman Posted at 4-19 00:59
I am using a Tripltek Pro and have reinstalled the app several times.   The option to automatically download photos is definitely gone.

Hi there SjK_oldman. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Tripltek Pro ) that your are trying to use the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Tripltek Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-20 22:09
Hi there SjK_oldman. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Tripltek Pro ) that your are trying to use the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Tripltek Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I have used several devices, all on the list!  The AUTO DOWNLOAD HD PHOTOS option is no longer in the camera menu.  What gives!!!???
2021-4-29
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

It used to crash the app (black screen), so I imagine that instead of solving the issue they just removed the option.

Now you can only save the low res transmission videos on the phone.
2021-4-29
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 20:50
Hello there SjK_oldman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

DJI Stephen it does not exist on all mobile phones. At least android ones
2021-4-29
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
United States

DJI representative please answer!

Why is this option gone on Air 2s??? See picture
Screenshot_20210421-004206_YouTube_resized.jpg
2021-5-2
Use props
Mike90210
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1183556 ft
United States

It's missing my on my 2s, iphone 11 as well.

I miss it too !
2021-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SjK_oldman. Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. The Auto-HD Sync is temporarily disabled for the DJI Air 2S and will be later fixed on a future firmware update.
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules