Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 pro V2.0 remote Controller Connection to a PC issue
1332 5 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V8LLgslllNeC
lvl.1

India

Hello

I am trying to use DJI Windows SDK for DJI Phantom4 pro v2 Drone to run a sample application provided by DJI in that process , tried Connecting the Remote Control to PC but I don’t understand what happened I cannot see that it is Connected in DJI assistant 2 App.

I have followed the steps from below link

https://developer.dji.com/windows-sdk/documentation/quick-start/index.html

can any one please help me out

Thanks

2021-4-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

hope this help !!

2021-4-19
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

maybe you miss some step , Good Luck !
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at dev@dji.com . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_V8LLgslllNeC
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 18:51
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at  . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Sure will do that, thanks for the reply.
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_V8LLgslllNeC Posted at 4-19 23:51
Sure will do that, thanks for the reply.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules