dji fpv rc signal loss
4461 7 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reza rezaei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86332 ft
Canada

I purchased dji fpv combo package and activated it. keep losing rc signal what should i do?
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Reza rezaei. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please fly your DJI FPV to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. May we also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI FPV. Thank you.

2021-4-19
Use props
fans4e772c45
New
Flight distance : 522828 ft
Colombia

I have the same problem, any help?
2021-4-22
Use props
Reza rezaei
lvl.1
Canada

in my goggle shows rc signal loss from the time i turn it on
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_0Yn1cMoaIgpm
lvl.1

United States

How did you resolve it? I bought a new dji fpv and I can’t pair goggles with controller and motion controller as well
2021-5-17
Use props
Reza rezaei
lvl.1
Canada

I have not been able to solve it. still waiting for best buy to open so i can return it I tried everything from reinstalling software to relinking nothing helped so far.
2021-5-18
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Reza rezaei Posted at 5-18 19:14
I have not been able to solve it. still waiting for best buy to open so i can return it I tried everything from reinstalling software to relinking nothing helped so far.

There's a chance you could gain a bit more information by viewing the notifications in the log.

I posted some info about how I download the logs in post #4 of this thread.
Have you contacted DJI support directly?
2021-5-18
Use props
Seferon
lvl.1
United States

I have a same problem with loosing signal on DJI Fpv , i was flying on Normal Mode at 100 feet up and at 600 feet  far and  Image  was lost on my goggles at all for approximately 45 -50 second . I hope DJI will fix this crap. So dissapointent about FPV drone
2022-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules