UPS returns label / where do the invoices go?
1662 3 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JpmwrdseILuM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128054 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I am returning my drone to DJI from UK to Netherlands and i have the UPS label printed, along with the 3 copies of the invoice

It is very unclear what i am to do with the invoicea.

What and where do the invoices go? inside the package?
Stuck to the outside of the box?

The label itself has a signature/date box, does the label including the signature need to be visible once stuck to the box?

Thanks

2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. To avoid customs clearance issues and the risk of the package being returned, please attached as well a copy of the commercial invoice together with the label, stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in. Failure to include the commercial invoice may cause a delay in the shipment of your package. Thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_JpmwrdseILuM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128054 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 4-19 13:22
Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. To avoid customs clearance issues and the risk of the package being returned, please attached as well a copy of the commercial invoice together with the label, stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in. Failure to include the commercial invoice may cause a delay in the shipment of your package. Thank you.

That's great

thanks for the reply

much appreciated
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_JpmwrdseILuM Posted at 4-19 23:21
That's great

thanks for the reply

You're most welcome. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules