Feature request: Make the right 3 position switch an ARM switch
1053 3 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

The DJI FPV drone is a nice work of tech.

I like it, but the simple fact that the disarm does not work reliable is dangerous and horrifying.

In manual if you fly and you need to disarm fast (maybe because you hit something while flying low, or because you got to close to people) you WANT to disarm instantlly!

You press the double tap, but it does not work reliable.
Everyone reports that, you see a lot of videos, I experienced it myself a bunch of times.

Somethimes, you need to tripple press, sometimes the drone tries to auto land, somethimes it just takes two seconds, sometimes nothing happens at all  -->

the drone crashes, does the dance on the ground, breaks a few arms of while doing that... All not necessary!

PLEASE just let me configure (the not needed) right three position switch to an ARM switch. button up = ARMED, button down = DISARMED
It would be PERFECT, if that could also work in the Normal and Sport mode where a quick disarm is a pain by itself.

Thank you,
André

2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there André. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
MoppelMat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139167 ft
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 19:43
Hello there André. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

thank you DJI team for the feature!
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MoppelMat Posted at 6-16 08:10
thank you DJI team for the feature!

Hi there MoppelMat. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules