Problems changing mobile devices.
392 5 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yLV9RwEJ0Oe9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114459 ft
United States

I have been flying and enjoying my mini 2 with my cellphone without issues so far. I wanted to try to use my tablet to get a larger image and DJI Fly looks like it has loaded correctly but i am unable to get the tablet to connect to the remote control. The control still connects to the mini but not the tablet. I have tried to connection at the top and the bottom charge port and have had no luck with any cables, most are very new. The cables work for drives and devices but no go for the rc to tablet connection. Does anyone have any ideas?
2021-4-19
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1479705 ft
United Kingdom

What tablet is it they don't all work and if it is an Android many don't??

2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_yLV9RwEJ0Oe9
lvl.1
United States

It is an android tablet. A dragon touch tablet. It hasnt had any errors or issues with starting or installing the program. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with linking my phone to the craft. Or is it just an issue with the tablet.
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Dragon Touch Tablet ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Dragon Touch Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_yLV9RwEJ0Oe9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 19:52
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Dragon Touch Tablet ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Dragon Touch Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

Thank you. I will find another device to try and post back on this thread.
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_yLV9RwEJ0Oe9 Posted at 4-20 06:27
Thank you. I will find another device to try and post back on this thread.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules