Worst customer support of a business ever
697 2 2021-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb645cd18
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a new Phantom 4 2.0 on 1/18/21 from the DJI website.  The total with extras was over $2500.  I flew it about 4 times.  I March, I went to fly and the controller said gimbal motor overload error.  It has never been crashed, flown in bad weather, and always took off and landed from concrete.  I contacted support and after many terrible phone calls, waiting very long hold times, I sent the drone to DJI.  Now they want to charge me $180 for repairs and it is not even 3 months old.  In the support email that acknowledge that the drone was never crashed.  I called back today and held 29 minutes.  The person I spoke with spoke very broken english and when I asked to speak to his supervisor he hung up on me.  Anyone else experienced what I am going through?
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We understand your frustration and we're truly sorry to know about this. A lack of customer support is a deal-breaker, and that’s completely understandable. We want to help you get the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. I tried pulling up the case number (CAS) using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results. With this, kindly send me a personal message, please. As soon as you reply, we’ll be automatically notified so we can start to pay close attention to the details of your issues. We hope to be of service to you.

Update: I have received and replied to your PM. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks.

2021-4-19
Use props
Maxim Davidov
New

United States

The title of your post sounds intimidating. Why? Yes, because customer support in business should be done in the best possible way and nothing else.
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules