6319 13 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosmitsop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 275007 ft
Greece

hi,  
i have a problem when i connect my mavic air 2 with my phone and controller.
as you can see in the video attached, my phone screen is flickering even if i has my drone landed or on air.
Is there anybody know how can i fix it?

2021-4-20
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello I'll give you a DJI style answer ;) have you tried with another phone to see if the problem persists
2021-4-20
Use props
kosmitsop
lvl.1
Greece

VanzPix Posted at 4-20 02:08
Hello I'll give you a DJI style answer ;) have you tried with another phone to see if the problem persists

yes, of course.. with all updates on fly app, remote controller, drone firmware.
and with another cable..
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kosmitsop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, please try to enable the anti-flicker on the said application as well. Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
fans8685029d
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-20 02:22
Hello there kosmitsop. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition, please try to enable the anti-flicker on the said application as well. Thank you.

Thank you for your answer. I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max and a Samsung A21.
I have already installed and uninstalled my DJI Fly Application. I turned off auto option on Anti-Flicker and switched on 60hz or 50hz but the problem still remains
2021-4-20
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

fans8685029d Posted at 4-20 02:35
Thank you for your answer. I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max and a Samsung A21.
I have already installed and uninstalled my DJI Fly Application. I turned off auto option on Anti-Flicker and switched on 60hz or 50hz but the problem still remains

Worth a try here, Re-install the fw on the MA2 using dji assistant 2.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_mqY2wZR4XBQS
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft
United States

Having same issue
2021-6-30
Use props
MA2 Steve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100656 ft
Australia

Has there been a fix worked out for this yet?
I'm getting the same problem now
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_jlh87NLV4iN5
New
Flight distance : 12533 ft
United States

Same issue. Any resolution?
2021-9-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

That to me looks like a bad connection somewhere. Don't know where though. Does it look the same way on the SD card when filming?
2021-9-12
Use props
fans8685029d
lvl.1
Greece

I sent my drone to DJI and they replaced the aircraft. This is NOT  a problem on the firmware or the installation. It’s a hardware problem and cannot be solved.
I suggest, who ever else have this same problem with your mavic air 2, to send the aircraft to DJI service. They will replace it.
2021-9-12
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

fans8685029d Posted at 9-12 02:14
I sent my drone to DJI and they replaced the aircraft. This is NOT  a problem on the firmware or the installation. It’s a hardware problem and cannot be solved.
I suggest, who ever else have this same problem with your mavic air 2, to send the aircraft to DJI service. They will replace it.

Great news that you get a new drone. I thought it had to do with the drone, that's why I asked if it also was on the SD card.
2021-9-12
Use props
djiuser_SbOHB2EJlBRo
New

United States

Having the same issue. I took the drone for its first flight and before  using the entire first battery it started flickering. Now I recharged the battery, reinstalled app, updated firmware and app and it seems to gotten worse and it also causes the tracking feature to lose the subject it is following very easily.
2021-10-10
Use props
Onverg
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

I have the same issue now. It is flickering even I am not recording or even before I take off. Anybody found a resolution to this without having to send it in? My drone is out of warranty.
2022-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules