4757 10 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I change the controller to turn M instead of S mode, left Attitude limiter ON (safety) start in N lift to 100 meters (safety), and switched to M - I see sticks on googles BUT drone fly very slowly (50 km/h max) - this was my first try. Today did a second try this time I heard someone telling that I need to push the left stick all the way down and I did it - same result - slow flight - what am I doing wrong? How to have this fancy 140 km/h
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that when using Manual mode for the first time, the maximum attitude of the DJI FPV will be limited. After you are familiar with flying in Manual mode, the attitude restriction can be disabled in the goggles. Go to Settings, Control, Remote Control, RC Exp, and then M Mode Attitude Limit. Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-20 01:38
Hello there alex_markov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that when using Manual mode for the first time, the maximum attitude of the DJI FPV will be limited. After you are familiar with flying in Manual mode, the attitude restriction can be disabled in the goggles. Go to Settings, Control, Remote Control, RC Exp, and then M Mode Attitude Limit. Thank you.

Thank You, did You mean in Attitude limit ON in M mode angle is lower (and speed) than in S mode?
2021-4-20
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be able to activate the actual "M" mode, Attitude limit has to be turned off.
2021-4-20
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

to enable M mode you need to align your throttle stick with a dot as shown in the goggle, if you don't you don't enter M mode. Flipping the switch is not enough. I also think you should practise first at the simulator. I predict a whining post in a couple of days about how fragile this quad is if you don't ...
2021-4-20
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

FrootWhoopz Posted at 4-20 08:53
To be able to activate the actual "M" mode, Attitude limit has to be turned off.

I tried but cant enter the menu??? I Go to Controler EXP and cant go down changing attitude mode or any other exp settings??? I tried switching to M mode but did not enter the menu??? I feel stupid already
2021-4-20
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 4-20 09:52
I tried but cant enter the menu??? I Go to Controler EXP and cant go down changing attitude mode or any other exp settings??? I tried switching to M mode but did not enter the menu??? I feel stupid already

Is your controller switched on and connected?
2021-4-20
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

FrootWhoopz Posted at 4-20 12:58
Is your controller switched on and connected?

yes and the drone is on and connected but not flying
2021-4-20
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 4-20 13:05
yes and the drone is on and connected but not flying

hmm strange. Have you changed the option for what the "M" button does, its set to Sport as standard and you have to change it to Manual, Its in the button customisation menu. Its named "custom mode"
2021-4-20
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

FrootWhoopz Posted at 4-20 14:17
hmm strange. Have you changed the option for what the "M" button does, its set to Sport as standard and you have to change it to Manual, Its in the button customisation menu. Its named "custom mode"

First thing i've done
2021-4-20
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 4-20 21:19
First thing i've done

Can't think why the menu would not give you access, sorry. Post a pic of it if you can and email DJI directly, you will probably get a better response than the mods on here.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules