Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quickshot resolution is not in the camera preference window.
1437 11 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

I have gone to this forum about this and elsewhere.  I have found many answers and videos on how to change Quickshot resolution from default to 4K.  These instructions have not worked for me.  This seems to be common.

I have launched my Mini 2 and had it hover in front of me.  I then went into Quickshot mode and switched from Dronie to Circle following one person's video to the letter.  At that time I went into the camera preferences.  The menu for resolution was not there.   

Has another one of my settings negated me being able to set Quickshots to 4K?  I have only had my drone for six days now….a total newbie. Frustrating!
2021-4-20
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

Whilst in flight, don't you select 4k first before selecting Dronie, Circle, Rocket etc?Remember the app has just been changed as well to move the Camera menus about!
2021-4-20
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

Actually, I tried that first then did what I explained following a video as reference.  

I will try your suggestion again next time I fly.

Thanks for responding.
2021-4-20
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

If i am not wrong,Mini2 only films quickshot mode on 1080p  , even if you before it selected 4k or 2'7k ... other users can confirm this if possible
2021-4-20
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

The Quickshots default resolution when factory shipped is 1080p.  One has to manually change the resolution to 4K.  That is what I want to do but I can't get that option in the camera  preferences and I am not alone for some reason with this problem.
2021-4-20
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

SuperWinnieperruna Posted at 4-20 09:44
If i am not wrong,Mini2 only films quickshot mode on 1080p  , even if you before it selected 4k or 2'7k ... other users can confirm this if possible

Wrong wrong wrong.
2021-4-20
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

so ... what's the sequence to get 2'7k on quickshots?
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ontario Drone. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Kindly let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue. If you do, please check the version of the DJI Fly you're currently using. If you could upload a screen recording of the process you're doing to change the resolution of the QuickShots, that'll be helpful. Many thanks and keep us updated.
2021-4-22
Use props
ozoffi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

I haven't tried the new APP version yet, but so far you had to be in quickshot mode AND the drone therefore had to be in the air AND have a good GPS signal. Then you could go to the settings menu / camera and then you could select the resolution for Quickshot. Unfortunately, the frame rate could not be selected, it was always recorded with 30FPS.
My setting 4k30FPS was retained even after the update to the current version.
2021-4-22
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

Hello DJI Gamora

We are having bad weather today.  Tomorrow is better and I will launch then to get you the screen shots.

I will also note the amount of satellites connected for the GPS as well as ozoffi  suggests.

Thanks,

Bill
2021-4-22
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

I got out today to get the asked for screen shots of the preferences.  During this flight I had 21 satellites.  The screen shots are of me bringing up "QuickShots while in flight, then going to QuickShot preferences.  Still no resolution options!

I hope someone can help me.  All I want to do is have QuickShots at 4K.

Thanks,

Bill

2021-4-23
Use props
Ontario Drone
lvl.4
Canada

FINALLY!!!! I  found an answer in the new thread called “Camera Settings have moved!”

(https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D766%26typeid%3D766).  

Camera settings were moved in the latest firmware update to the lower right hand corner of the flying screen. If you look in the first image in the response above you will see the resolution of 1080p for QuickShots.....

The video in this thread explains how to change video resolution, including QuickShots (now at 4K), and very other camera setting.  Very easy to do AND it works.  Thank you Ian in London.

2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules