Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rs2 Tilted Horizon
4913 4 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NelsonCorreia
lvl.2
Portugal

Has anyone had this problem with the rs2? It can't maintain horizon. And after sometime it bands even more and more. I've tested everything, including balance test and horizontal calibration and nothing works. This's getting frustrating. I've made a downgrade, a joint angle calibration, auto tune horizon calibration. And gets worse after balance test (image bellow) after it says everything is excellent
174500125_913502689428265_6925737083077001703_n.jpg
2021-4-20
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

Its the same here, I just switched from the Crane 3S & before that an ACR Beast, switched to that from the original Ronin 6years ago that also could not hold center or horizon even though it knows these positions. You have to continuously double-click that large button on the front....can't it just do this automatically? The Crane 3S never ever lost center or drifted, neither did the ACR...I think it's something with the DJI developers as many seem to need an extra GPS module & it's spot on the same issues that existed 6years back ...I think its something to do with the way they set the dead spots...I wonder if there is a deeper more advanced menu to set the roll off so the camera can always recentre.  
1 The gimbal knows where the center/horizon is because if you click the re-center button it will return to center
2 If the Gimbal knows where the center/horizon is & can see its NOT center....why on earth does it not return there when all the competitions gimbals do?
2021-4-21
Use props
NelsonCorreia
lvl.2
Portugal

BerthaVision Posted at 4-21 05:33
Its the same here, I just switched from the Crane 3S & before that an ACR Beast, switched to that from the original Ronin 6years ago that also could not hold center or horizon even though it knows these positions. You have to continuously double-click that large button on the front....can't it just do this automatically? The Crane 3S never ever lost center or drifted, neither did the ACR...I think it's something with the DJI developers as many seem to need an extra GPS module & it's spot on the same issues that existed 6years back ...I think its something to do with the way they set the dead spots...I wonder if there is a deeper more advanced menu to set the roll off so the camera can always recentre.  
1 The gimbal knows where the center/horizon is because if you click the re-center button it will return to center
2 If the Gimbal knows where the center/horizon is & can see its NOT center....why on earth does it not return there when all the competitions gimbals do?

If you have the same problem, I just found the solution. If you go directly to your RS2, there's an option where you can manually adjust the roll axis.  Once you adjust it, it will maintain the same center point.
Tap the touchscreen, slide left on the home page to “More” -> “Horiz Calibration” page, and select “Horiz Calibration” or “Tune Manually” according to the gimbal situation.
I hope this helps.   
2021-4-21
Use props
kristian m
New

United States

yes i have the exact same problem on my rs2. did you ever find a solution? the manual calibration doesnt work either
2021-11-12
Use props
NelsonCorreia
lvl.2
Portugal

kristian m Posted at 11-12 04:37
yes i have the exact same problem on my rs2. did you ever find a solution? the manual calibration doesnt work either

Tap the touchscreen, slide left on the home page to “More” -> “Horiz Calibration” page, and select “Horiz Calibration” or “Tune Manually” according to the gimbal situation.
I hope this helps.   
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules