FPV front usb c
3059 7 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dakotaj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 468576 ft
United States

i was wondering about the usb-c on front of the drone can this be used for transfer or power.
2021-4-20
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Transferring images and firmware updates. Charging the battery over USB would take forever.
2021-4-20
Use props
dakotaj
lvl.2
United States

I was thinking more of pulling for a accessory.
Thank you for the reply.
2021-4-20
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

KerryG Posted at 4-20 08:38
Transferring images and firmware updates. Charging the battery over USB would take forever.

"and firmware updates"

All the firmware updates I've seen use the goggles as the USB interface.

I think it's faster to use the SD card to transfer files but I haven't tried doing this with the USB connection myself.

Personally, I haven't found any practical use for the USB connector on the drone.

The firmware option seems the most logical but so far it hasn't been used that way.
2021-4-20
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Duane Degn Posted at 4-20 10:32
"and firmware updates"

All the firmware updates I've seen use the goggles as the USB interface.

You can update the drone directly using this port and you can use Drone Hacks software to extract the parameters etc using the port.
2021-4-20
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 4-20 11:52
You can update the drone directly using this port and you can use Drone Hacks software to extract the parameters etc using the port.

"You can update the drone directly using this port and you can use Drone Hacks software to extract the parameters etc using the port."

Great information. Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dakotaj. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to KerryG's post on post #2 with regards to this matter. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the DJI FPV User Manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf ). Thank you and keep flying.
2021-4-20
Use props
dakotaj
lvl.2
United States

Thank you all
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules