Happy new user
303 8 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

New user here, I love my mini, I've only attempted to fly a few drones before, with no success, but the mini flies as I have always thought one should and it's so controllable, what's not to like?!
2021-4-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

welcome and glad you like the mini.  you are correct, compared to the drones we flew a nearly a decade ago, the mini is a supreme marvel.  i would have paid $5000 for this drone 10 years ago.  hang around here long enough and you'll find the mini series is only the beginning....
2021-4-20
Use props
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-20 17:25
welcome and glad you like the mini.  you are correct, compared to the drones we flew a nearly a decade ago, the mini is a supreme marvel.  i would have paid $5000 for this drone 10 years ago.  hang around here long enough and you'll find the mini series is only the beginning....

Thanks, and true enough, I have no doubt. I understand that this is "entry level", but compared to what I was never able to fly before, this is spectacular! In fact, I had just bought some drone from Walmart, I don't remember the model, I have 5 boys, the youngest is 23, they all crashed it right after take off, as did I. And they fly these things all the time. So we returned that and they bought me this, what a difference!
2021-4-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

My late father would have absolutely loved these Mavic drones. He "enjoyed" RC copters for a long while, never really mastering them. He would be stunned with these.
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dark Horse. Good day and thank you for your positive feedback that you have given for the DJI Mavic Mini. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2021-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to club.   
2021-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the forum and to DJI drone flying.  Drone technology has changed drastically over the last 10 years and continues to do so.  
2021-4-21
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Do enjoy your mini !

If you don`t know yet the most important check before starting a flight than read this:

Always check before take-off your compass heading in the FlyApp map view and compare with the actual heading.
If not the same ; don`t fly.

Happy many landings!  its a great time consuming hobby
cheers
JJB
2021-4-21
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

thats nice to hear. I am in the same opinion, i also love it. But i look foward to the Mini 3 or a FPV. The only problem is about the c certificate in europ.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules