Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2 dumb questions from a mini 2 owner . . .
1548 5 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike90210
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1183556 ft
United States

From the unboxing videos I've seen, the Air 2S arrives with no propellers attached.
QUESTIONS:

Once propellers are installed, can the drone be folded and put in a bag like the mini 2?
Does  it come with a strap to secure the propellers to the drone like the mini 2?

Thanks,
Mike

2021-4-20
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Yes, they can be folded. No, there isn't a strap included. Although you can buy 3rd party straps. I haven't really needed one. I got the FlyMore package, and the drone fits snugly in the bag so that the props aren't really flailing around much.
2021-4-20
Use props
Mike90210
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1183556 ft
United States

DGCA3 Posted at 4-20 17:59
Yes, they can be folded. No, there isn't a strap included. Although you can buy 3rd party straps. I haven't really needed one. I got the FlyMore package, and the drone fits snugly in the bag so that the props aren't really flailing around much.

Wow, people really put it in the bag without a strap?

From my super limited experience with only the mini 2, that seems weird !!

-Mike
2021-4-20
Use props
DGCA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 465062 ft
United States

Mike90210 Posted at 4-20 18:08
Wow, people really put it in the bag without a strap?

From my super limited experience with only the mini 2, that seems weird !!

Yes, I liked the strap on the Mini as well. As mentioned, you can buy a decent strap for 10 bucks. But also keep in mind, these props are super easy to attach and remove. I'm guessing many do that instead of leaving them on with no strap. I'm just lazy.
2021-4-20
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never store the drone in a package of any tight construction with the props attached. All mine stay in a cabinet unfolded until they are used or transported. Nor do I ever use any propellor straps on any drone.
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As posted above you can put the DJI Air 2S drone on the Shoulder Bag that is included on the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo even if the DJI Air 2S propellers are attached to the said DJI Drone. Thank you.
2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules