Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MSDK iOS connection problem with M300
1129 1 2021-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CodeW1zard
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hey,

I am currently developing an iOS application with the DJImobileSDK. In general, the connection to the drone works well. I already tested the app with a DJI Spark and a DJI Mavic Pro. The connection with USB to the according remote control was never a problem.

Now we bought a DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drone which includes the DJI Smart Controller Enterprise. With this device we are no longer able to connect the iPad with our custom iOS Application via the USB cable.

Did we miss any settings that must be done on the remote controller or is there another workaround to get the data of the Matrice 300 to our application on the iPad?

According to issues from the Mobile-SDK-iOS GIT repo other developer can develop their Applications for iOS and use them with the Matrice 300. Do they use another remote controller?

Maybe I missed something, but until today I could not find any helpful answer.

Thank you,
CW
2021-4-20
Use props
VolantDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354646 ft
United States

Hello,
I see you posted this a while ago but I’m wondering if you ever made any progress. I’m getting ready frustrated with DJI pilot for M300 but companibility with IOS would be a step in the right direction  
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules