DJI Pocket 2 vs Sony ZV1 Night Fight & External Audio Fight
5160 11 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dualped
lvl.2
Canada

This is a NIGHT test between 2 great cameras the DJI Pocket 2 and the Sony ZV-1 and to make this test fair since the Pocket 2 is on a gimbal I also put the Sony ZV-1 on a gimbal so you be the judge as to which one is steadier, better colors, sound etc.. I used the DJI Pocket 2 external mic for the DJI and the Rode Wireless Go for the Sony.

2021-4-21
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

So this is Sony 1/1.7" and Sony 1" comparison Bigger should be a bit better in low light.

Thanks nice comparison.
2021-4-21
Use props
Dualped
lvl.2
Canada

Aavalaakso Posted at 4-21 07:16
So this is Sony 1/1.7" and Sony 1" comparison  Bigger should be a bit better in low light.

Thanks nice comparison.

They are both great cameras I love them both for different purposes thx for watching.
2021-4-21
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Dualped Posted at 4-21 07:22
They are both great cameras I love them both for different purposes thx for watching.

Yes both are excellent cameras

I like the size of the cameras. Small and lightweight that can be carried easily and can be used when needed. Without planning anything.
2021-4-21
Use props
Dualped
lvl.2
Canada

Aavalaakso Posted at 4-21 07:26
Yes both are excellent cameras

I like the size of the cameras. Small and lightweight that can be carried easily and can be used when needed. Without planning anything.

Yes absolutely it doesn't get any better than this for portability and the quality is there too.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dualped. Good day and thank you for posting this comparison video you have filmed and created. Great work and thank you for your valued support. .
2021-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great comparison video.    I think the Sony has a better color match.  The Pocket 2 is more compact and easy to carry wherever you go.  Bottom line to me is they are both great.
2021-4-22
Use props
Dualped
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 19:39
Hello there Dualped. Good day and thank you for posting this comparison video you have filmed and created. Great work and thank you for your valued support.  .

It is my pleasure, I love both cameras, thank you for watching.
2021-4-22
Use props
Dualped
lvl.2
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 05:56
Great comparison video.    I think the Sony has a better color match.  The Pocket 2 is more compact and easy to carry wherever you go.  Bottom line to me is they are both great.

Absolutely, that's why I own both
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dualped Posted at 4-22 06:23
It is my pleasure, I love both cameras, thank you for watching.

Hi there Dualped. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2021-4-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dualped Posted at 4-22 06:24
Absolutely, that's why I own both

Have a great weekend.
2021-4-23
Use props