Mavic Air 1 Battery Still Available For Sales ?
2619 12 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric..
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122900 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

My MA1 still good and no plan for me to upgrade but problem is my existing batteries are almost flat and wanted to buy the new battery replacement. Is there any good online shop  I can buy the battery for MA1 ?

TIA.
2021-4-21
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

You can buy it on Aliexpress, but the price is about 40% higher than the standard one.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Eric. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI Mavic Air intelligent flight batteries that you need are available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-4-21
Use props
fans063618eb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 502267 ft
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 19:51
Hello there Eric. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI Mavic Air intelligent flight batteries that you need are available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
Dji Stephen i am aware that is just a forum but i suppose that you have a communication channel with Dji. So i am asking you if you kindly request them to open battery production again. As you already realised we are a lot of owners/users of mavic air and we are trying to deal with same issue. Thank you in advance for your efforts.
2021-4-22
Use props
Eric..
lvl.3
Malaysia

fans063618eb Posted at 4-22 00:10
Dji Stephen i am aware that is just a forum but i suppose that you have a communication channel with Dji. So i am asking you if you kindly request them to open battery production again. As you already realised we are a lot of owners/users of mavic air and we are trying to deal with same issue. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

I definitely support your proposal as our current MA1 good functioning but battery seems like not in the market or event sell high.
2021-4-22
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

There is now on Aliexpress, I found it in 4 stores, at a price of 100-120 US dollars. For example, here
2021-4-22
Use props
Eric..
lvl.3
Malaysia

Vofas Posted at 4-22 05:45
There is now on Aliexpress, I found it in 4 stores, at a price of 100-120 US dollars. For example, here

That is a way too expensive compared to last year trade within 70 to 90 USD.
2021-4-22
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

Eric.. Posted at 4-22 06:12
That is a way too expensive compared to last year trade within 70 to 90 USD.

What to do ... I also once bought for $ 70. But that time has passed.
2021-4-23
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

fans063618eb Posted at 4-22 00:10

That's why I would not buy from DJI again....
2021-5-10
Use props
Guillo10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 413 ft
Argentina

Hola, adonde puedo comprar batería para el mavic Air 1? Por favor necesito 2
Muchas gracias!!!!
2022-1-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Guillo10 Posted at 1-30 05:14
Hola, adonde puedo comprar batería para el mavic Air 1? Por favor necesito 2
Muchas gracias!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Intel ... aps%2C86&sr=8-3
2022-1-30
Use props
Dr. C
New
United States

Eric.. Posted at 2021-4-22 05:26
I definitely support your proposal as our current MA1 good functioning but battery seems like not in the market or event sell high.

I also agree with the proposal. I recently purchased a Mavic air of which I love, and have went to several sites to find a battery but they were all out of stock or no longer selling them. I eventually found a site where I was able to purchase a battery.
2022-2-4
Use props
Guillo10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 413 ft
Argentina

Dr. C Posted at 2022-2-4 10:55
I also agree with the proposal. I recently purchased a Mavic air of which I love, and have went to several sites to find a battery but they were all out of stock or no longer selling them. I eventually found a site where I was able to purchase a battery.

Solicitar a dji, yo he adquirido alli sin problema , Saludos
2023-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules