Never received delivery after repair service
1801 2 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uD6L596Kqh45
New

United States

Hello,
I recently sent a Mavic Air 2 in for repair, PAID for the repair, and was told it was being shipped back. UPS is telling me that it has been delivered, but I still have not received the package. They told me to reach out to DJI for tracking assistance.

I have reached out over the online chat, and was told that after sales customer support would call, which they never did.
I called directly, and was hung up on after receiving no information. I'm assuming this is my last option for some sort of direct response.

If it was delivered, why was there no signature requirement at delivery? Surely you would require a signature on something this expensive.

Has anyone else experienced this? At this point based on the customer service, I'm expecting them to claim no responsibility.

Here is my info and case number –

Alex Kuhne

United States
DJI Mavic Air 2
CAS-6025097-S1M1K5

2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you've encountered with your case and for the actual delivery process. Based on the notes, I was able to see a request from our corresponding team to contact you, however, they are not able to reach you out due to an issue on the phone number that the line was busy. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance. In addition, do you have any other phone numbers? If yes, kindly PM me the information, thank you.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJidrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2113153 ft
Spain

Hello

It is not strange that DJi tells you something and does not fulfill it, in fact it is quite common, I have had to contact them several times and it has always cost me a lot, specifically now I have a very simple problem to solve with my user and after more than 3 weeks they have not been able to understand what I need, they have given me a cancellation of an account because they wanted to and have not solved the problem I have, they have treated me like a liar and an idiot and have tried to deceive me several times. During these 3 weeks I have exchanged dozens of emails with them and I have 63 pages of messages in their chat, as you will see I am chasing the solution to the problem and it is impossible. The customer service and technical support of DJi are the worst I've ever seen, they only send messages or emails saying they are sorry for the situation and that this escalated to be solved as soon as possible, but they really do nothing, only deceive you and make you waste your time.
You should denounce them for having paid for a repair and they have not returned the product, they have cheated you and have kept your money.
Good luck!
2021-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules