What happened to the DJI GO 4 in new drones?
4938 5 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The DJI Fly app is like the GO 4 app, but much more limited when it comes to camera and flight settings.

With the Mavic Air 1, you can change the image settings for Contrast, Sharpening, Saturation and also change more of the flight control settings.

But the newer drones like the Mavic Air 2 and the Air 2S, do not have these settings because they use the Fly app instead.

Is there any way for the Air 2 and Air 2S to have the option of using the Go 4 app or the Fly app?

It is a shame we have these new drones with new cameras, but they have limited customization when it comes to image quality settings.
2021-4-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I would also prefer to use the Go4 App for my Air2S.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Burlingtonfilms. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We do understand your sentiments and we're still continuing to update the DJI Fly to add more features for the products that it supports. Unfortunately, the Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Air 2S do not have an option to switch between the DJI GO 4 and the DJI Fly since they weren't compatible with the DJI GO 4.
2021-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 For adding those settings to the Fly App.
2021-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be super helpful.  I'm betting that when the DJI Pro 3 comes out later this year it will be on Fly App only also.  
2021-4-22
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am quite fond of the fly app now, but also miss a lot of the functionality of the GO 4.
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules