More Fn button options
339 2 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Courch
lvl.2
France

First thing i tried to do after recieving my Air two S was to try to configure the Fn button on the top left of the controller.
I was surprised how limited the choices are.
I was expecting to be able to quickly desactivate sensors in case the drone would get stuck in front of an obstacle, but couldnt find it, nor to even pop up the safety menu, like the camera menu. As a result i find it difficult to land the drone on my terrasse, which never happened with the mini.
Sport mode cancels safeties, but is very brutal for landing.

Is there any solution?

2021-4-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I would also like the option to activate/deactivate sensors via the button like on the GO4 app.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Courch. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, this option isn't available but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your DJI product and the DJI Fly. Thanks for your continued support!
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules