iPhone and Osmo Mobile2
4287 3 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chriskingphoto
lvl.1

United States

I can get my new 12pro in Mobile 2 but in .5 wide mode I see the arm. Is there an adaptor or ahould I swap up to mobile 3, 4 or???
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chriskingphoto. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you.

2021-4-21
Use props
Chriskingphoto
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 21:35
Hello there Chriskingphoto. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have been using the two now for three months. the one thing it won't do is sync easily to app. The 0.5 wide cannot be used as it sees the arm but as for balancing and normal operation it is fine. Is there a trade in program to go up to the 3?
2021-4-22
Use props
DJ_Fan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 617405 ft
United States

I cannot even get my Osmo Mobile2 to connect to my iPhone12Pro.
By the way, is there a compatibility list published somewhere for Osmo Mobile2?
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules