Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question regarding DJI Refresh possible cancel (pls read)
1709 10 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17234 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got a DJI Air 2S 2 days ago.  I DID PURCHASE DJI refresh for it when I first turned it on.  My question is, I ***may*** want to return this back to Amazon and instead get a Mavic 2 Zoom (or pro). ***IF*** (and I have not decided yet) I do that can I cancel the DJI Refresh and apply it to the Mavic 2 Zoom and pay the difference ?  If I can do this, what is the time limit that I have to do it ?

P.S.  Also having a minor problem with the controller sticks.  One will not center.  That is posted in another thread.

2021-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

you wont be allowed switch it, but buying a product from dji you have 7 days to return, care refresh is considered a product, if you got it through Best Buy you might need to take it up with them. If you have dji select you get 14 days grace. That's my understanding of dji purchase.
2021-4-21
Use props
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-21 15:27
you wont be allowed switch it, but buying a product from dji you have 7 days to return, care refresh is considered a product, if you got it through Best Buy you might need to take it up with them. If you have dji select you get 14 days grace. That's my understanding of dji purchase.

Actually their product return policy is 14 days but don’t know if that applies to DJI REFRESH.  I bought the 2S from Amazon and refresh from DJI direct.

https://store.dji.com/pages/help-center-aftersales
2021-4-21
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting...following this thread as I did the same, that is I bought the Air 2S from Amazon and bought DJI Care Refresh from DJI directly.

While I do not intend to exchange or return the Air 2S for a different DJI drone, I am curious what the steps are for DJI Care Refresh refund / return?
But if I did have to do an exchange/return, how will DJI Care Refresh be handled? Great question & topic @RetiredInFL !

2021-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RobZilla Posted at 4-21 15:50
Interesting...following this thread as I did the same, that is I bought the Air 2S from Amazon and bought DJI Care Refresh from DJI directly.

While I do not intend to exchange or return the Air 2S for a different DJI drone, I am curious what the steps are for DJI Care Refresh refund / return?

If you have to return your drone for crash warranty etc refresh will be transferred to new serial numbered drone.
2021-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RetiredInFL Posted at 4-21 15:35
Actually their product return policy is 14 days but don’t know if that applies to DJI REFRESH.  I bought the 2S from Amazon and refresh from DJI direct.

https://store.dji.com/pages/help-center-aftersales

Ok wasn’t aware that dji had changed policy to 14 days for everyone it used only be available for select members.
You will have noticed if you purchased direct that your order was put through same as product purchase , but best bet is to get on to chat and confirm unless a moderator might pop in to this thread.
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase. If your DJI product is returned according to DJI's return policy, you can also apply to return your DJI Care Refresh. Please send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide us with the return proof of the drone. For more information about the DJI Care Refresh, you may refer to this website: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

For the controller sticks' issue, we'll reply to your another thread. Thanks.
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RobZilla Posted at 4-21 15:50

Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor 7#. Thanks.
2021-4-22
Use props
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-22 01:38
Hi there, please refer to the reply on floor 7#. Thanks.

Thank you.  
2021-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-4-22
Use props
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Seller on AMAZON named  KOOZAM says they are an AUTHORIZED  DJI DEALER on all their listed DJI prodicts yet they are not listed in  any of the DJI "official dealer" listings.

Are they an authorized dealer?  I would hate to have any warranty issues.

Thank You

Examples:

Koozam

Koozam
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules