Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Ronny Roe Posted at 4-25 10:25
Solved!
What I hadn't tried was to completely turn off the iPhone and wait a couple of seconds and then turn it on again. Now it works as it should. I am happy and hope that it helps if someone else has the same problem with an iPhone. If it doesn't connect: Turn it fully off and wait 2-3 seconds before turning it on again.

Hello,

I'm having same issue. But even with rebooting the phone, it "comes" back. Any idea? I have an iPhone 11.

Cheers!

AR
2021-5-2
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

AntDX316 Posted at 5-1 03:08
Is it worth bringing the drone on a hike?

Why not?
I've only did it once. Had some bad luck but on my next hike I like to take it with me again.
2021-5-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

TrippleDelta Posted at 5-3 01:15
Why not?
I've only did it once. Had some bad luck but on my next hike I like to take it with me again.

It would be great for situational awareness.  Topgraphical maps can only do so much.
2021-5-3
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 5-1 03:08
Is it worth bringing the drone on a hike?

Day hike or overnight? Day hike no need to worry about weight. Overnight or multiple nights need to worry,maybe. And WHY would you NOT want to take a drone with you on a hike? especially if the added weight is not a problem? and the area you are going into is sure scenic and your hiking partners are cute? (Sorry for that piggish part. I am an unrepentant but harmless old male geezer.
2021-5-4
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

AntDX316 Posted at 5-3 03:42
It would be great for situational awareness.  Topgraphical maps can only do so much.

Sorry, I totally misunderstood your post.
It is certainly worthwhile to bring a drone with you on a hike, but it brings a lot of extra problems. Extra weight, not able to charge.
2021-5-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TrippleDelta Posted at 5-5 01:11
Sorry, I totally misunderstood your post.
It is certainly worthwhile to bring a drone with you on a hike, but it brings a lot of extra problems. Extra weight, not able to charge.

You can solar.
2021-5-5
Use props
Tetrarcha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302 ft
Poland

Hi! I have a serious software problem I have a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G with Exynos processor.
Serious problem with image transmission - black and white image, stutters or does not display at all. On Huawei P30 Pro everything works fine.

I'm heartbroken because I can't fly! DJI! Do something about it.
2021-5-6
Use props
Felix Le Chat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United Kingdom

Gordon G Posted at 4-23 23:15
Additionally, I've just found that the flight speeds in T mode are also the same as in P mode, rather than the much slower speeds that is supposed to do in that mode. I wonder when these errors will be fixed?

All my batteries have been updated, so it is not related to that.

bit of a daft question... but have you re-activated your "intelligent flight modes" option on the main settings screen? As soon as I updated, I went through all the settings to make sure I got everything back to the way I had it set up before and this option had been switched off by the update (first time this has happened). A flick of the virtual switch and the sport, positioning and tripod modes engaged straight away.
2021-5-6
Use props
Tobnie8
New

Denmark

Tetrarcha Posted at 5-6 00:26
Hi! I have a serious software problem  I have a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G with Exynos processor.
Serious problem with image transmission - black and white image, stutters or does not display at all. On Huawei P30 Pro everything works fine.

Same phone, same problem.
I was on a job and did not get any image transmission to my S21 ultra, sucks...
I think it's since the dji app update maybe?
When I got home I made it work with my Samsung Tab s6. I updated the Mavic and controller via pc, still a problem with the phone.
Lately the Mavic have been acting weird, like the camera suddenly turns left and stayed there until I restarted it. Sometimes the gimbal points up when I turn it off. It's like 6 months old and never crashed...
2021-5-7
Use props
gerybeltrangmail.com
New

Chile

Hi! I have a serious software problem  I have a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G with Exynos processor.

Same problem with my mavic 2 zoom and Samsung s21+, no conexion without image and intermitence, help pliiiis
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_7F5b3GRdgMKt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 763127 ft
Poland

Hi, after this update, my battery completely gone. Cannot switch it on, and its not charging at all. Its a brand new battery. Any ideas what to do?  
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_0pYuQTB8HxCw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2029531 ft
India

After this update my one battery has gone haywire . It blinks to three led but doesn't turn on or doesn't charge in the hub . Charging hub led goes orange to red when plugged in . Please say anyone if can help me recover this battery ??
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_kE1vdDLJ1s8H
New

New Zealand

there, this my first time here.
I havea phantom 3 advanced pro and it had a crashfrom a height of around 5 metres and since then the camera shows static lines throughto my phone,so much so it's almost impossible to see anything else,can you please help me as they have no whereto take it here in Christchurch new zealan. AAny help will be appreciatedthank you. My emailis archerthecool@yahoo.com or ill come back here to see reply.Cheers
2021-5-14
Use props
bigwally
New
Flight distance : 17185 ft

United Kingdom

My camera does not connect no more after this update please help
2021-5-16
Use props
bigwally
New

United Kingdom

Tobnie8 Posted at 5-7 22:37
I was on a job and did not get any image transmission to my S21 ultra, sucks...

I am having the exact same problem s21 ultra will not connect to the camera but it was fine before the update.
2021-5-16
Use props
bigwally
New

United Kingdom

I am having the exact same problem with s21 ultra very sad as this I'll stop me from flying the drone can anybody please help on this issue
2021-5-16
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

Why don't you guys who all of a sudden encounter problems with the Samsung s21 and the new Mavic 2 firmware not just downgrade to the previous firmware version (v01.00.0670)? The previous version worked actually pretty flawlessly.
2021-5-16
Use props
MVT0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1041480 ft
Bulgaria

FloridaNext Posted at 5-16 07:58
Why don't you guys who all of a sudden encounter problems with the Samsung s21 and the new Mavic 2 firmware not just downgrade to the previous firmware version (v01.00.0670)? The previous version worked actually pretty flawlessly.

Did you try? I downgraded the firmware of the aircraft and the controller to V01.00.0670, but the image transmision not working with samsung S21. Does your samsung S21 is with Exynos processor?
2021-5-17
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

MVT0 Posted at 5-17 00:19
Did you try? I downgraded the firmware of the aircraft and the controller to V01.00.0670, but the image transmision not working with samsung S21. Does your samsung S21 is with Exynos processor?

No, I didn't try.

But because this is a thread about a new firmware and so many people run into problems with the new version and the Samsung s21, I (wrongly) thought the issues only started with the new firmware. So I just learned that the problems existed already with the previous firmware versions.

Sorry for the confusion.
2021-5-17
Use props
djiuser_rINP7gDDkBrN
lvl.1

Singapore

My current smart controller version V01. 01.0040
Aircraft mavic 2 pro version v01. 00.0770

Is this latest?
2021-5-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tobnie8 Posted at 5-7 22:37
I was on a job and did not get any image transmission to my S21 ultra, sucks...

RMA before the warranty is over.
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_W0y4Fr0jbhTR
New

Germany

I dont have an internet connection right now, but i have an important video shoot tomorrow. Will the drone fly without the update?
2021-5-29
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

djiuser_W0y4Fr0jbhTR Posted at 5-29 17:08
I dont have an internet connection right now, but i have an important video shoot tomorrow. Will the drone fly without the update?

I think it'd fly, keep your phone in airplane mode to avoid Go4 to check for update.
2021-6-2
Use props
fanscc292e56
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1486811 ft
United States

son_of_a_hutch Posted at 4-29 06:56
So that explains my brand new dead battery then...

If anyone at DJI comes through here: I've updated my two remaining batteries but I've had no news on the support ticket I opened on April 19th for the battery that died. Ticket is marked as "awaiting reception" but I haven't received the e-mail that I was supposed to receive within two days. Any idea what's happening?

I am having a similar issue, although DJI told me I am out of luck. Have you had any resolution or fix? I stored a well-cared for battery at around 50% for a month, and then come today I found that it is completely dead and won't respond to anything. No LEDs, won't charge, won't turn on in the aircraft.
2021-6-4
Use props
djinewbie - JBL
lvl.1
Singapore

djiuser_m5MoG1V1mqpU Posted at 4-23 00:10
Hello, I have a problem. I updated yesterday my drone and controller (mavic 2 pro) and now my DJI Go 4 app does not work, and it is not connect with controller. So I cannot go to the see my videos or fly . What should I do ?

try reinstalling the DJI GO4 app on your phone/tablet
2021-6-8
Use props
Wiruz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

What a joke! Is this the best DJI can do? Same as the FPV V1 googles which is even worse as i haven't seen any updates since a year back even though it has issues still!
Anyway carry on with the non existing update support! Nothing unusual with this company
2021-6-25
Use props
GreenSky
lvl.1

Ukraine

Go4 don`t support Exynos 2100 , but DJI Fly support this CPU
2021-6-27
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

To be completely honest, the influx of messages reporting ugly errors kept me from applying this update for a while. However, today was a special day, so I decided to try my luck.
Updated via DJI Go 4 (iPhone 12 Pro max) without a hitch. Updated all batteries. Finally fixed IMU calibration error that plagued me for the last few months. All in all, a nice successful update.
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_CfHeuE8NwdDb
lvl.1

United States

Anyone having issues updating firmware for aircraft and remote?   I have tried to update firmware with iPhone 12 as well as iPad.  Click on check for update and nothing happens and still shows ver 01.00.0510 for aircraft and ver 01.00.510 for remote.  Does't even give me the "latest version" window that pops up like the database update check does.
2021-7-5
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_m5MoG1V1mqpU Posted at 4-23 00:10
Hello, I have a problem. I updated yesterday my drone and controller (mavic 2 pro) and now my DJI Go 4 app does not work, and it is not connect with controller. So I cannot go to the see my videos or fly . What should I do ?

Clear internal Cache
Clear Internal Storage
Change SD Card
Don't ask me why but that cleared my  "UPDATE ALL MODULES" & NO VIDEO ON SCREEN, PROBLEMS.
2021-7-14
Use props
LFLots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10434964 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Is everyone's VERTICAL SPEED limited to 3m/s even in Sport mode and with all sensors turned off?? This is waaaaaaaay too slow.

My Mavic2Pro Vertical Speed used to be 4m/s in P mode and  6m/s in sport mode (I increased them through the Dji Assistant 2.1.1.2 hack) but at some point it came back to 3m/s and now all parameters are locked on the assistant hack. The stock Vertical Speed used to be 3m/s in P mode and 4 m/s in sport mode if I am not mistaken.

My friend just tested his Mavic Air 2S stock/up to date and reported that it descends at  6m/s in P and S mode, which is great.

Is it still possible to roll back this firmware on the M2P?

Update: Now I was able to change the vertical speed on the DJI Assistant 2.1.1.2 hack. Probably some error on the 1st try.
2021-8-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

LFLots Posted at 8-13 09:28
Is everyone's VERTICAL SPEED limited to 3m/s even in Sport mode and with all sensors turned off?? This is waaaaaaaay too slow.

My Mavic2Pro Vertical Speed used to be 4m/s in P mode and  6m/s in sport mode (I increased them through the Dji Assistant 2.1.1.2 hack) but at some point it came back to 3m/s and now all parameters are locked on the assistant hack. The stock Vertical Speed used to be 3m/s in P mode and 4 m/s in sport mode if I am not mistaken.

You must've changed the wrong parameters.  If you are trying to do 12 m/s it might've reset to 3.  This is why I said only change to -5 to -8 m/s on the descent and no more than +6 on vel up.

Do the instructions exactly and skip nothing.
2021-8-13
Use props
djiuser_W0iJ3g7ZAHAh
New

Indonesia

Hi, my drone (mavic 2 pro) was crashed, i Don't understand why! The drone not hovering when it detect the obstacle(specially the side sensor), why it happen? Can someone share something about it? Mavic 2 Pro Not hovering but the drone detect the obstacle of tree??
2021-9-23
Use props
PaulTF
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This update broke my controller and I had to roll back the firmware via PC (which in its self was problematic)

Symptoms:
Turn controller and and it displays “Connecting…”.
It didn’t connect at all. Not to the drone or my phone (iPhone XR) or my partners Google phone.
Pressing the C1, C2, Rec button to manually bind didn’t work. Pressing any buttons on the controller didn’t even give an audible beep as it usually does.
When connecting either USB port to laptop or phone from the controller, no connection was detected by any of them.

Fix:
Restart the controller approximately 100 times whilst simultaneously unplugging and re plugging in the USB cable to a laptop. It will randomly eventually “unfreeze”

Roll back firmware to previous versions in everything

Don’t dare allow any batteries to go under 25% because old version of firmware turns them in to expensive door stops.
2022-1-1
Use props
fans121cd252
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4694724 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those people having difficulty with you're  drone after this firmware update. What I did was uninstall it from my phone and then reinstall it from the DJ I Website not from the App store on your phone.
2022-1-31
Use props
djiuser_SPQhekrdUsxf
New

Sweden

Hi ! I did the last update-for mavic 2 pro. But I cannot du the rocket mode and the spherical mode on video and also the hyper lapses it’s no working properly.. it’s because the last version?
thank you
2022-4-12
Use props
Drenaline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91870 ft
Ireland

Looks like DJI updated caused all the problems
2022-5-24
Use props
Drenaline
lvl.2
Ireland

Mavic 2 pro was preforming flawless ontill the latest update
2022-5-24
Use props
Drenaline
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Need to own the problem
Very expensive drone to just updated and made useless
While the introduction of new models to get you to buy
2022-5-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

My mavic 2 pro works great on the latest version.  Truly, all functions.  In fact, it is a very nice drone.
2022-5-24
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules