Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom New Firmware Released
42453 92 2021-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

My M2P is working just great with the latest FW. Never had any issues with it.
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_2DRpGnwYQA7Y
New

United States

Hey, I'm having a problem where I can't turn on the battery all together. I'm assuming this update will fix that, but how can I update it when I can't even get it to turn on? The battery won't charge and I've tried to take it out of hibernation mode and what not. I saw two others having this issue in the comments. Let me know if anyone has any information or if DJI can fix this? Thanks!
2022-6-12
Use props
Sergey Astakhov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122723 ft
Russia

djiuser_2DRpGnwYQA7Y Posted at 6-12 22:50
Hey, I'm having a problem where I can't turn on the battery all together. I'm assuming this update will fix that, but how can I update it when I can't even get it to turn on? The battery won't charge and I've tried to take it out of hibernation mode and what not. I saw two others having this issue in the comments. Let me know if anyone has any information or if DJI can fix this? Thanks!

This usually happens when the battery is discharged below the allowable limit. In that case the controller will lock up to avoid fire when charging. In this case, there is little you can do other than replace the defective battery with a new one.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_jwEED1H9tUqt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Tobnie8 Posted at 2021-5-7 22:37
Same phone, same problem.
I was on a job and did not get any image transmission to my S21 ultra, sucks...
I think it's since the dji app update maybe?

Hi Did you fix this? I have the same issue and bought a new Mavic 2 pro to check if the older drone was damaged. I turned the brand new drone on connected to DJI GO 4 and ran a mission. Camera rotates 90 degrees on yaw (to the left).
To clarify, i tested with 2 mavic 2 pro one of which was literally bought to determine if this issue was some issue local to the other drone.
2022-6-17
Use props
airc123
lvl.2

China

what

what,what,
2023-11-3
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4502369 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 2021-4-21 20:45
When I saw this I thought maybe the Mavic got some nice feature upgrades but No

I think the with the new remote ID that may be coming, they need all the space they can get for that. There are alot of features in the old drone.
2023-11-5
Use props
chainmon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like I need to dl new firmware
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chainmon Posted at 11-8 15:04
It looks like I need to dl new firmware

Hi, chainmon. We highly recommend downloading the latest firmware update. Should you need assistance with updating the drone, please let us know. Have a good day!
2023-11-11
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-11 07:58
Hi, chainmon. We highly recommend downloading the latest firmware update. Should you need assistance with updating the drone, please let us know. Have a good day!

Judging by your track record in your "help", slow speed at answering questions and lack of bug fixes and software updates (in the case of the CrystalSky).. I'll keep my current (few years old) firmware... my drone works as expected, so I will not risk breaking it with your latest firmware... FIX the BUGS in the GO4 4.3.54 app in the CrystalSKY!!!!!!!
2023-11-12
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-11 07:58

The web page has been edited.  Where can we find firmware for the Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 Pro please?
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

dave_pitman Posted at 11-12 07:26
The web page has been edited.  Where can we find firmware for the Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 Pro please?

HI there, please rest assured that we will push the updates to you as soon as possible. If you have not yet received our update notification, please stay tuned. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-13
Use props
dave_pitman
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Offline updates with Assistant 2 are discontinued?
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dave_pitman Posted at 11-13 12:43
Offline updates with Assistant 2 are discontinued?

Hello there. Is this for updating the consumer drone firmware? Internet is required to get the firmware downloaded. Have a nice day.
2023-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules