DJI Virtual Flight - issues after update
123Next >
13476 93 2021-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wNFAh8FEWDDT
lvl.1

Romania

Same here. After the ios update to 15.4.1 i get screen tear and goggles reboots. Please deploy a fix!
2022-4-17
Use props
Dmi3yy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291578 ft
Poland

Have same issue after update iOS to 15.4.1
2022-4-18
Use props
fansbf6de38f
New
United Kingdom

Same problem, can use the phone with on screen sticks, but using the goggles and remote the screen is all jumbled and blocky and it reboots every 30 seconds or so, just purchased the drone and can’t learn the manual mode that well without it, iPhone up to date and all latest firmware from DJI. Tried on iPhone 12 Pro and 13pro with the same results.
2022-4-18
Use props
fans1359639f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41191 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Iphone 12 pro od miesiąca aplikacja DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP źle działa, tzn. w goglach skacze obraz. Wcześniej tak nie było. Podczas lotów dronem obraz jest prawidłowy a jedynie w virtual flight nie działa. Niestety DJI chyba już nie jest zainteresowany aktualizacją aplikacji i ma w nosie klientów FPV.
2022-4-18
Use props
CR 2930892
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Same issue here - spent a lot of $$$ for a drone and the simulator doesn't work with the controller because the goggles keep rebooting...
2022-4-18
Use props
Oza
lvl.1
Italy

sameee plis fixxxxx
2022-4-18
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 461847 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same here, iphone 13 Pro max ios 15.4.1
please fix it Fast!!  :-(((
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_sr76XNSs584S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10909 ft
Kazakhstan

Well, has someone solved the problem? When to wait for the program update, more than a month has passed since the release of 15.4?! Has anyone tried ios 15.5 beta 2?!
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_3Jo1aHWDS6D6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156739 ft
Hong Kong

Recently bought it and thought it was a defect unit
Thanks to the internet, found out everyone shares the same issue
Please could DJI fix it asap, the product is now very broken
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_WiofXj4h09so
New

Canada

I have the same problem. I received the drone yesterday, I did all the updates and calibrations and when I tried to use the simulator I have the same problem as everyone here, messy image and glasses restarting.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro max with ios 15.4.1

Fixing a problem quickly, when it affects so many customers is the least you can expect from a brand with the infrastructure like DJI.

You can do it guys, your products are wonderful don't let a simple software ruin everything, please.
2022-4-21
Use props
omeroz904
New

Israel

dji you have to fix this problem,
The virtual flight app is unusable with the image quality and the goggles rebooting every 10 seconds.
2022-4-21
Use props
kirylowicz
New

Poland

Same here

iOS 15.4.1 on iPhone 13
Goggles v2
DJI Virtual Flight v1.2.0

The goggle video feed is pixelated, the goggle reboots every 20-30 seconds, and loses connection with the controller. The app looks good on the iPhone screen and works fine without goggles and the controller.
2022-4-22
Use props
tomtom77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 461847 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I try it on iOS 15.5 Beta  !

Same issuse
2022-4-23
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

good morning on the 42 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 267 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

Under EU rules, DJI must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
(https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)
2022-4-23
Use props
bigflavorfilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40236 ft
United States

kirylowicz Posted at 4-22 05:31
Same here

iOS 15.4.1 on iPhone 13

My setup is identical. Same issue. Would like to practice virtually. Please and thank you.
2022-4-24
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 43 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 268 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

Under EU rules, DJI must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised.
(https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)
2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_wtjKFveWttko
New

United States

Yes hi I have also encountered the same issue with this iOS update and confirm everything everyone else is saying and the day before the update everything was normal and perfectly responsive now I can’t do any flying it cuts out and cuts my controller off.
2022-4-25
Use props
djiuser_DFCSOEzwBpWw
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,

Having searched for this topic… I too have just tried the FPV & V2 goggles using an iPhone 13 Pro-M. It has worked flawlessly in the past until today. The visual is so pixelated and static that I am unable to get past the opening title options. On the phone it’s fine, the issue is just in the goggles. Warning on my phone pops up stating, loss of connection to the controller. Another warning states that controller is not compatible, even though it has worked many times before. Please advice.

Thank you
Ish
2022-4-25
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 44 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 267 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-25
Use props
Sycotix
New
Australia

Same issue here! Wish I knew before updating the iPad but still...would be nice to have it working  
2022-4-26
Use props
J0NAS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2111886 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-4-22 23:12
Hi, AlexGK. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know more about the issue that you have posted so if you could kindly, please let us know the current firmware of your DJI Goggles v2 and the version of your DJI Virtual Flight app. If you could also a video depicting the issue, that would be highly appreciated and could speed up the process of confirming the said problem. Many thanks and looking forward to your response.

Hello, the same thing is happening to me when I use the virtual flight app the image in the google is distrup brakes and I also lose the controller signal. I got The drone two weeks ago and I use the virtual flight app once and took the drone out side and it work fine. Now im having this issues with the app however i test the drone outside today and it was fine. Im guessing is an app issue I already re installed it and try it in a different device and the same.
2022-4-26
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 45 day of the DJI Virtual Flight error (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 268 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_2YEq305VVcuV
New
Thailand

I have the same issue. iOS 15.4.1 and 15.4. Is DJI ignoring us?
2022-4-26
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 46 day of the DJI Virtual Flight ERROR (due to incompatibility with iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 269 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_FjrpwggcNecc
New

United States

Tengo el mismo problema, el día de ayer compré mi dron y me gustaría usar el simulador pero no funciona. Las gafas se reinician constantemente
2022-4-27
Use props
HackyK
New
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-5-7 00:41
Hi, again. Please let us know if you have a spare DJI FPV Goggles v2 or anyone that owns it in which you can do cross-testing. We suggest that you check it and see if that would work fine. Otherwise, we strongly recommend returning your DJI FPV Goggles v2 back to our Service Center for further inspection.

Hallo,
Also ich habe das gleiche problem seit dem letzten update.
Ich möchte Sie dringend bitten, ein neues update hochzuladen.
Der Simultor läuft so nicht
Lg
Hartmut
2022-4-28
Use props
Dmi3yy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291578 ft
Poland

I think DJI team not use this forum…
2022-4-28
Use props
alej11
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Just purchased yesterday... same problem.
2022-4-28
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

good morning on the 47 day of the DJI Virtual Flight ERROR (due to incompatibility with apple iOS 15.4 or higher)
its 270 day since DJI made last app upgrade.

2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_oDN2K7GxGazf
New

Poland

Just purchased the FPV yesterday and.. cannot do a sim flight on iphone 13! What a ... is that?
2022-4-30
Use props
Krazarak
lvl.1
United States

Unfortunately, the same issue. Wish I saw this before purchase. Also a bad battery right out of the box. Ugh. Following this for news on a fix...
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_KyJAhkwkn3Kz
lvl.1
Greece

So is there any official update or at least recognition of the issue?

It’s a week since I bought the FPV and the Virtual Flight app is totally unusable with the goggles and controller. Max connection time I managed to get is something like 20 seconds. Rendering on the screen is a joke, wasn’t able to even use the menu.
2022-5-1
Use props
djiuser_DFCSOEzwBpWw
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Message received from DJI…

“The DJI R&D team is working on this issue. A new version of DJI Virtual Flight will be released in the future to resolve this issue. Please instruct the user to follow the temporary solution:

First, it is preliminarily determined that this is caused by a compatibility issue after the iOS system is updated to v15.4. Currently, the DJI engineers have identified the issue, which is not a hardware issue and does not affect the actual flight.”

2022-5-1
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

New version (V1.3.1) DJI Virtual Flight working smooth !
and... Team Simulator gave us new, positively surprising obstacles!

2022-5-1
Use props
fans4e49c500
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368278 ft
Germany

SlavoSpace Posted at 5-1 11:16
New version DJI Virtual Flight working smooth !
and... Team Simulator gave us new, positively surprising obstacles!

It’s not updated in my AppStore yet, where did you get it from ?
2022-5-1
Use props
fansccc20e55
New

United States

Same issues iPhone 12 pro
8EEC35E8-860A-463A-BC14-9827C403DADD.jpeg
2022-5-1
Use props
JohnnyD123
New

United States

Still the same issue here. iPhone 12 Pro.
2022-5-2
Use props
JohnnyD123
New

United States

djiuser_DFCSOEzwBpWw Posted at 5-1 08:55
Message received from DJI…

“The DJI R&D team is working on this issue. A new version of DJI Virtual Flight will be released in the future to resolve this issue. Please instruct the user to follow the temporary solution:

ETA on this 1.3.1 update?? I'd be happy to help in the beta testing.
2022-5-2
Use props
djiuser_zw56ndslAhR9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211391 ft
Poland

version 1.3.1 released in AppStore.  the picture is good but in google the picture freezes.
2022-5-5
Use props
fansf2d0c2e2
New

Thailand

I am getting the goggles freezing issue too after a few minutes of flying in DJI Virtual Flight. Anyone else experiencing this?
2022-5-24
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules